Go aways Y/n

No one's Pov

Two days have passed since the incident happened.

The black-Haired girl jump past the big fenced wall of the Castle and find where Elsa's room is.

When she saw the window of the Princess's room she immediately peeked inside to look at Elsa and suddenly her eyes widened at what she saw.

Ice scattered throughout the room, and she saw Elsa lying on the bed crying.

She wants to go inside and talk to Elsa but when she does that Elsa will know that she is the one who left the letter in her window every morning.

After a few minutes of Elsa crying she decided to stop and took a deep breath.

King Agnarr and Queen Iduna entered princess's Elsa's room, carrying food and gloves.

King Agnarr knelt in front of his daughter and put the gloves on the Princess Hand.

"Conceal, don't feel" He said ang hug his daughter, the black-Haired girl suddenly felt jealous of Elsa.

"She's lucky that she have a protective parents" Y/n mumbled while watching Queen Iduna feeding Elsa.

"Mom, do i really need to lock myself here in my room?" the princess asked and it was obvious in her voice that she was sad.

"It is for your own safety also" The Queen said and plaster a sad smile on her face.

"Once you already know how to control your powers i promised I'll let you go out of this room and never locked you again here" King Agnarr said looking at his daughter.

Meanwhile Y/n, she silently watched what was happening in the Princess's room.

After a few minutes the King and Queen leave Elsa alone, the Princess sat on her bed with a sigh left on her lips.

At that time Y/n immediately put her letter in the window, she knocked on the window first and hurriedly run to hide behind a tree.

The princess's attention was turned to her window and there she saw the letter she had been waiting the most.

She immediately opened her window and took the letter that was placed there.

Dear Snowflakes

Good morning Snowflakes, i hope you're doing well and just like what i always saying don't forget to start you day with a smile on your face, because you are more gorgeous when you're smiling. Have a good day Princess Elsa

From: Undead Girl

The sadness on her face suddenly disappeared and was replaced by joy and excitement which made Y/n's heart beat rapidly.

Princess elsa grab a feather ink pen and paper, she's about to write back to the person who's giving her a letter.

But when she held the paper it was suddenly wrapped in ice, she throw the paper and got scared by her own power.

The Vampire girl immediately ran and entered elsa's room.

The princess was surprised at the sudden entry of the pale girl into her room.

"Why are you here?" Elsa said slowly walked backwards not wanting the pale girl to get hurt.

"Uhmm to help you" Y/n said she was about to approach the scared Princess.