What is love?

(short chapter)

No one's Pov

"that's the most stupid thing I've ever done in my whole life" you whisper to yourself as you were walking toward the home of your second family.

"But her lips is so soft and warm, no no no stop thinking about Elsa" you said to yourself as your face blushed.

"The sky is getting darker, i think i need to go back to Elsa" You whispered while looking up the sky.

"but I kissed her earlier and it'll be awkward if we talked" A heavy sigh came out of your mouth because you no longer know what to do.

Maybe I'll just stay at the trolls' home for at least one night and at dawn I'll go back to North Mountain with a food for Elsa.

I'll face her tomorrow as if nothing happened.

At trolls home

"I'm home!" you exclaimed when you get to the home of your second family.

The attention of the trolls went to you but your attention went to two familiar people and it was Anna and Kristoff.

The trolls was about to approach you but you stop them

"keep up what you were doing, I'm just here to visit" you said and they continued their singing.

While you are watching you see a troll approach you and sit next to you.

"What's wrong dear?" Bulda ask looking at you.

"Nothing's wrong" you said and then sighed.

"I can sense that you're not okay" She said and hold your hands.

"What's the problem Y/n?" You smiled at the troll before looking down.

"Moma, do you know what love is?" You ask not looking at the troll.

The troll smiled at you before answering your question.

"Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love i know" she honestly answers you before continuing again with what she is saying.

"love is putting someone else's needs before yours" You looked up and stared at Bulda before lying down on the cold floor.

"rest first my dear and tomorrow I will explain everything to you" Bulda said and you nodded in response.

The troll leaves your side and joins the other trolls singing while you closed your eyes and rest.

A few hours later you woke up because of a noise and when you opened your eyes you saw grand pabbie next to you.

"She needs you" You looked at him with a confused face but later on you realized it was Elsa it was referring to.

You quickly said goodbye to the trolls and then immediately ran to the Palace.

When you arrived your eyes saw a commotion outside the palace and you also saw how the queen closed the big door.

"Elsa" you shouted and about to run but there are guards who's blocking your way.

"get out of my way!" You shouted but they didn't even make a move.

Then you were suddenly attacked by the guards causing you to injure your cheek.

"Oh no, now you pissed me off" you hissed and then you lengthened your nails and then scratched the faces of the guards.

Because of your Unnatural speed they can do nothing but accept the scratches, punches and kicks you give to them.

When you finish hurting them then you go inside the palace to save the queen.

(Told yahh)