An act of true love

No one's Pov

The sun has risen, you are still unconscious and you just woke up because something shook your body.

When you open your eyes you see your friend griffin in front of you.

The Griffin helped you sit down and when you sat down you saw how messy you were and how badly the palace was damaged.

"What happened here" you whispered as you look around your head suddenly hurts so much that you cry out in pain.

You saw in your vision what happened last night like how you were hit by an arrow in your back and how you made yourself a shield so Elsa wouldn't get hurt in the falling Chandelier.

"Elsa" you shouted and then stood up but you fall down due to severe pain in your back as well.

You tried to heal your wounds and it worked but the pain was still there.

Your POV

"I have to go to the castle to save Elsa from those who will try to hurt her." I said and then stood up.

"But how can I get there fast, my body is not yet able to run because it is still painful." I said and my griffin start to push me.

"Aslan stop pushing me" I said to him but he still continued to push me.

He suddenly spread his wings and looked at me as if he were talking to me eye to eye.

"Ahh yes i get it now, you are very smart Aslan" I told him when I understood what he was implying.

I got on the griffin and it immediately flew up.

While you were traveling to the Castle you remember what a Troll told you and what you said to the Duke guard.

Flashback 1

"Love is putting someone else's needs before yours"

Flashback 2

"I'm protecting her because i love her"

"Do i really love her?" You ask yourself

Flashback 3

"Hey, Elsa look" you shout cause the queen to look at you.

When the queen looked at you, you immediately threw a snowball at her and it hit the queen in the face.

"Headshot" you said then laughed.

You stopped laughing when you didn't hear the Queen laugh, you looked at her and you saw that she had no reaction but her face was red.

You thought his face was red with anger so you approached her.

"I'm sorry if I threw a snowball at you without permission i just wanted us to get back our friendship we had just like when we're still a kid." you said and then bowed to the Queen.

You looked at her when you heard her giggling.

She slowly walked backwards and she suddenly threw a snowball and it hit your face.

You heard her laughing and you thought that her laugh is such a music to your ears.

"Snowball fight!" You shouted and both of you began to grab a snow to make a snowball and threw it to each other.

Reality

"whether I love her or not, it doesn't matter now, what matters now is that I have to save her from the guards and that ugly Prince" you said to yourself.