PICNIC

No one's pov

"Oh ow, the princess is trapped in the snowman's evil spell" Anna said while acting as if she was trapped.

"Hey I'm Princess Y/n and I'm here to protect you" you said and attacked the snowman Elsa build.

"I win HAHA" you said and run to Anna who's acting like she was scared.

You then removed the tie from her hand

"Anna, Y/n time to eat" Queen Iduna said

"You're my hero" she get up and kiss your cheeks, your eyes widened in shock and you feel both your cheeks getting hot.

"Anna, why did you kiss Y/n?" You heard Elsa asking her sister.

"It's a thank you kiss, Elsa" you giggled and walk towards Elsa.

"You can say 'Thanks for saving me' that's easier than kissing her all of a sudden" Elsa said with annoyed facial expression.

"Whatever, come on let's just eat" she said as she take a full spoon of ice cream cake.

King Agnarr and Queen Iduna is now nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n, can i ask you something" You look at her and nod

"Why are you so pale and your lips are so red?" Elsa's attention goes to you waiting for your answer.

"Uhmm my mom said she likes eating snowflakes when she's pregnant that's why I'm so pale" you lie to them because you are afraid they might scared at your true identity.

In their reaction you can tell they believe on what you said.

"How old are you? Where is your parents? Where do you live?" Anna ask you again

"Anna slow down" Your hand spontaneous hold Elsa's hand to stop her from talking and it works

"I'm 10yrs old, i no longer have parents, I'm an orphan and i live at my friend's house" you said and take a deep sigh preventing yourself from crying.

Elsa tightened the grip on your hand that is when you realize that you're holding Princess Elsa's hand.

You blush at the sight and froze on your spot, your gaze are to focus on Elsa's hand not until you heard a growl.

"Wolves" Anna said and Run behind her Sister.

"Elsa get behind me" you said and stood in front of them protecting the two princesses from the wolves.

Before you could attacked the wolves in front of you.

You're suddenly attacked on your side that makes you fell in the ground with a wolf on the top of you.

You turn to the two princesses and you see the blood that Princess elsa have on her cheek probably from the wolf.

When you see the blood on Elsa's cheeks you suddenly lose yourself, you feel your throat dry with thirst.

You get back to your sense when the other wolf bite your cheeks.

You growl in pain, your emerald green eyes suddenly turned red,your fingernails suddenly become long, your fang grows and your veins become visible.

You growl not in pain but in anger, you punch the wolf that on the top of you.

After that you run towards Elsa and you kicked the other wolf.

Anna help her sister to stand up while you're attacking the other wolves.

"Let's help her, Elsa" Anna was about to run to help you but Elsa stop her.