seven

"the last brushstroke destroys the painting" by fivesecondsofsheeran honestly change the title tO "THE LAST CHAPTERs DESTROYED MY LIFE"

and does anyone even like this story? i sure hope so :(

Day 6.

Now it was Luke's turn to be excited. They were finally going to The Magic Kingdom and Luke couldn't contain his excitement. Luke wanted to get Minnie Mouse ears, but he knew Michael would tease him for getting them.

The monorail was crowded, bodies were crammed into the machine and Luke was practically sat on Michael's lap, not that he was complaining.

There were no seats left for Cashton, but Ashton was just fine holding onto the pole and supporting Calum by keeping a firm grip on his bony hips.

Ashton caught someone looking at Calum a way that he didn't like, making the older boy practically growl and pull Cal into his chest, his hand slipping down to his boy's bum.

"Ash," Calum squeaked, his hand on Ashton's chest, bawling the grey tee into his fists. "Relax baby." Calum cooed, leaning up and kissing Ashton's clenched jaw, soothing the older boy until his hand went back to Calum's hip.

"They're so cute." Luke mumbled, his plump bottom lip jutting out and his shoulders slumped. Michael shrugged, his arm slyly slipping behind Luke's shoulders.

"I guess, but we're cuter," Michael teased, nudging Luke's side and smirking at him. "Agreed." Luke giggled.

Throughout the day, the boys took many pictures, went on all the rides they could, and Calum even convinced Luke to leave Michael's side so the two could venture on their own, leaving Michael and Ash by theirselves.

"When are you planning on telling Luke that you fancy him?" Ashton asked out of the blue, the question making Michael choke on his water.

Michael scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground, feeling sheepish. "Is it really that obvious?"

Ashton snorted, "Oh, c'mon," Ashton rolled his eyes and sat on a bench, patting the spot next to him for Michael to come sit, "You look at Luke like he's your whole world."

"I've barely known the boy for a week!" Michael tried to defend, he didn't want to admit the growing feelings he was getting for the blonde.

"Don't give me that 'I've only known him for a week!' bullshit, I'm not saying you love him, I'm just saying you definitely feel something for him." Ashton was so right, Michael hated it.

Calum and Luke had wondered off to the gift shop, buying matching hats and giggling at each other because they looked so stupid.

Luke had his camera in his hands, flipping through the pictures he's taken. He stopped at a picture of Michael, who was mid-laugh while he stood in between Minnie and Mickey. A fond smile grew on his face as he admired the gorgeous human being that is Michael Clifford.

"Can I see the pictures of Ash and I?" Calum questioned, plopping down next to Luke and looking over the boy's broad shoulder.

Luke nodded and scrolled through the pictures, stopping at the set of Cashton in front of the giant castle. Ashton had his arm wrapped around Calum's waist, Calum's hand placed on Ashton's chest, big smiles on both of their faces. Calum was looking at the camera, the corners of his eyes were crinkled and the bright smile on his face lit up the photo. Luke doesn't remember what they were laughing about. Ashton was looking at his boyfriend with the most adoring look.