four

sO LETS MAKE TJINS PHYSICAL I WONT TREAT YA LIKE YOURE OH SO TYPICAL !)/&-/)

Day 3.

Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton were all sat at one of the tables in the dining hall. Michael's jock friends invited him to come over and sit with them instead, but he wanted to stay with Luke.

With the amount of time Luke and Michael had spent talking and getting to know each other, Michael had completely forgotten Luke wasn't as comfortable talking with anyone else.

Ash had his arm around Calum, pulling him closer to his side while Calum nuzzled against his chest, clearly still tired and not fully awake. Ashton kissed Calum's forehead which made the kiwi smile. The longer Luke watched them, the more jealous he became.

The duo had such obvious chemistry, Luke craved that. He wanted someone to hold him until the sun came up, someone who would kiss away his tears and whisper sweet things into his ear when he was upset, he wanted someone who he could dance with in the kitchen to their favorite music, someone who cared for Luke just as much as Luke would care for them.

He saw that between Ashton and Calum. He saw that Calum was Ashton's everything. He saw the way Ashton would admire Calum with heart eyes. He knew that Calum found a home and safety in Ashton's arms, Calum felt safe with Ashton. Luke wanted that so bad he nearly started to cry watching the two.

Luckily, Michael snapped him out of his thoughts by putting his hand on Luke's back, whispering in his ear, "I'm going to get something to eat, want anything?" Luke shook his head, Michael was going to get him something anyways.

"You guys are insanely adorable," Luke blurted out, unable to hold in his adoration of the couple in front of him.

"Thank you," The duo said in sync, "you and Michael and pretty cute too." Luke's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, 'Calum thinks Michael and I are dating?' Luke thought to himself.

"Oh, Michael and I aren't-" Luke started but Calum cut him off with a wave of his hand. "I know you two aren't dating, silly," Calum stated, looking at the confused blonde, "Michael was practically drooling over you, he was giving you the look."

Luke was about to ask what 'the look' was, but Michael returned back to the table, a plate for himself and one for Luke. "Michael, I said-" Luke started, only to be cut off for the second time in five minutes.

"I know what you said, eat." Michael said, starting to eat his own food. Luke opened his mouth to speak again, but Michael spoke up before Luke could, "Eat, please." Luke pouted, but ate anyways.

-//-

(HEADS UP: I DO NOT SUPPORT SEA WORLD AND THE CAPTIVITY OF THEIR ANIMALS WHICH HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE UNSAFE. I FEEL DUMB FOR WRITING IT BUT I ONLY USED IT FOR THE STORY.)

Each homeroom would go to a different destination each day, so today, Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton were going to SeaWorld, and Luke was ecstatic. (they're staying in Orlando btw, also i have only been to disney once and i was like a fetus so im kinda guessin shiz here)

Luke absolutely adored SeaWorld, he was so excited to see the penguins, Michael was excited to spend the day with Luke. Luke had obviously brought his camera with him, he took it everywhere.

Luke insisted that the first thing they saw were the penguins, he was dying to see them so he tugged Michael along with them until they got to the exhibit.

"Oh my God they are so cute," Luke squealed, he squealed. "Oh, Michael, look at the wittle babies!" Luke's eyes were filled with joy, and even though Michael thought Luke was acting younger than his age, he still found him too cute for words. Luke took so many pictures of the baby penguins.