A11: 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

Grace

A song blasted around the building, some sort of speakers blaring the tropical music through the many rooms of this giant warehouse. I liked this music it was a nice song that for some reason made me think of beaches, it calmed my nerves in a time like this, it also was nice to hear a sort of music that was actually somewhat put together rather than the baging of pots and pans the boys used to play in the glade. 

I continued to focus on the important things around me, like following Brenda, watching out for Wicked soldiers and any other people who wanted us dead. I still didn't trust Brenda or Jorge for that matter, but I mean if my friends trust them then I guess I do too and if anything, being with Brenda and Jorge was better than going with Wicked any day.

We all ran back up the stairs to Jorge's office, coming face to face with the man as he rushed around, throwing things in a bag. "Brenda! Hurry! We don't have much time."

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" We continued to follow Jorge and Brenda out of his office, through a few corridors, before we came to a set of doors, pushing them open to reveal some sort of makeshift zipline. "Right this way."

"You've gotta be kidding me." Frypan exclaimed, voicing the same concerns I had, saying my exact words that rang around in my head.

Jorge gave Frypan half a smile and half shrug opening his lips to say something. "Plan B hermano." He said before proposing an actual deal this time "You kids wanna get to the right arm? I'll lead you to them."

He swapped his gaze from Frypan to me and then Thomas his face growing serious "But you're gonna owe me."

I let out a sigh of annoyance, nobody hearing it due to the blasting music as I then turned to Thomas, the same look of confusion and dread on his face, wondering what Jorge would want in return knowing that we didn't have much to offer to him.  I could see  the expectancy in his eyes and I knew what he wanted me to do, something nobody in this group would ever think would happen and I could see the shock in everyone's face as I nodded. I had to trust Jorge and Brenda.

"Follow me!" The man shouted, pulling a piece of cloth that was attached to the zipline down from the ceiling, before running of the ledge with some speed, sliding down the zipline before ending up on the other side.

Thomas then pulled Minho forward, giving him no choice but to go on the zipline, before huddling the rest of us around to send us down. "Come on! Everyone go, go. Come on!"

Next was Frypan and then it was Newt's turn, my brother turning to me as we shared a quick and tight hug, wishing each other a safe journey down and a quick and, hopefully, a short lasted goodbye, without even saying a word. "Be careful. I'll see you over their." he said pulling away. "I will, don't worry... I guess I'll see you on the other side brother." I replied before pushing him off the ledge, watching as he slid down towards the others.

I then pulled another piece of rope down, motioning Teresa over. "Teresa your turn. Come on." I said, I could see the worry in her eyes, I knew she didn't like this idea, neither did I, and the only thing I could do was give her a somewhat reassuring smile, my eyes catching sight of something behind her.

"I don't like this idea Grace." She said, pulling my attention away from the object "Ye. Err neither do I." I replied trying to see what the thing was, there was something so familiar about this thing however, things piled on top of it, hiding most of the object before I finally realised what it was. My katanas.

I quickly rushed over to the crate they were placed on, quickly pulling them from underneath the pile of things, letting them fall to the floor. "Grace!" I heard Thomas shout from behind me as I turned to face him however before I could run back to him, Brenda had already sprinted past me.