A4: 𝘞.𝘐.𝘊.𝘒.𝘋 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘥

Grace

Me, Thomas and Aris went our separate ways, me and Thomas heading back to our bunk as Aris went to his own, the feeling of worry stuck in my stomach however it immediately vanished as I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Thomas. My head rested on his chest as I listened to his breathing and soothing heartbeat, his arms wrapping protectively around me. It was like every worry in the world had vanished the second I was brought into Thomas' embrace. Every single touch from the boy gave me butterflies, not necessarily nervous ones, well that's what butterflies meant but it wasn't that. I couldn't really explain it but every time I was ripped away from his touch my body would beg for it to come back.

Lying in Thomas' grasp made me relax as both me and him fell into a deep sleep, both too tired to worry about the happenings with Aris and both of us too comfortable in each other's grasp that sleep was very easy to come by.

***

The next day me and Thomas kept our eyes on Janson. We didn't see him as much as yesterday making the task slightly harder however every time the man came into sight, our eyes were on him.

We decided it was best to tell everyone what we had found out and as suspected they were all apprehensive about our story wondering how we found this out and telling us we should just let it go but I knew neither of us would do that.

It was now dinner and time for me and Thomas to start our plan.

"Alice."

"Barry."

"Edgar."

Janson,once again, started to list the names of the kids who were 'leaving' as me and Thomas' plan took action.

"Samantha."

"I wanna know what's through that door." Thomas muttered under his breath, his eyes set angrily at janson as all heads turned to him.

"Aaron."

"Now we've been over this." Newt said looking between the both of us, knowing we had a plan up our sleeves. " You said they were covered up so you don't know what you saw. It could've been anything under there."

"I know what I saw. They were bodies." Thomas said not caring about Newt's motherly explanations.

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night." I added, pointing over at the boy on the other table, hoping that the boys would just let us make sure we were okay here.

All heads then turned to look at who I was pointing to, my hope dwindling as Aris just sat there fiddling with some cheese, looking as if he was on another planet.

"Henry."

"Tim." Janson continued to list names as none of us payed attention.

"Well I'm sold." Minho said sarcastically as they all turned back around.

I scrunched my face at the boy "Shut up Minho, we didn't ask for your commentary."

"At last but not least David."

"Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening."