A3: 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 ?

Grace

I was lead down multiple corridors, hopefully leading to the boys' room and not to my death. I was surprised when Janson said yes to letting me stay with my friends and I guess that was another reason not to trust these people. Yes I know a very strange reason when they were letting me do something that probably shouldn't be aloud but that's the reason why. Why would they let me stay in their room when it was strictly forbidden? It just all didn't make sense to me.

We finally made it to a steel door, Janson stopping by the side of it "This is it." He said motioning to the door before beginning to unlock it. The door slowly opened with a squeak as it scraped against the floor. I slowly stepped into the room, hoping I was put in the right room as the door shut behind me, however my question was answered as I was pulled into a hug by a familiar dirty blonde boy.

"Thank god you're okay." Newt said as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer towards him "You really thought I would leave without you? Come on Newt you're my brother." I replied pulling away from him as he chuckled at my response.

I slowly looked around the room seeing some of the boys sat or laid comfortably on their bunk beds, all of their heads however turned to me and small smiles resting on their faces. Both Thomas and Minho began to get off of their beds, Thomas' face turning into relief at the sight of me.

"You okay?" Thomas questioned, pulling me into a bone crushing hug before parting and grabbing the sides of my face, inspecting me for any injuries "I'm fine Tom." I said taking his hands into mine as he softly smiled at me "We just talked." I explained to him. "He asked me if I remembered anything before Wicked." I said turning to look at Newt as him and the others nodded.

Minho then made his way over to me, him too wrapping his arms around me"Aww did you miss me Minho?" I teased the boy as he pulled away to look at me with a light smirk on his face. "You wish." he scoffed.

"Oh come on you know you'd miss me Min." I said looking at the boy awaiting my answer. "Fine. if that's the answer you want. Then yes I would miss you Grace." He said looking defeated. I could hear the soft laughter of the other boys. I knew they all loved to watch us make fun of each other, we had been doing it for three years and it was the only entertainment in the glade besides we always got a kick out of it.

A thought suddenly popped into my head wondering where the raven haired girl was "Hey has anyone seen Teresa?" I questioned out loud, all of the boys around me shaking their head, making me worry even more about the girl. "I'm really worried about her."

"Hey its okay." Newt said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I said the same thing about you to Tommy here." he said motioning to Thomas before explaining what he said. "If there's one thing I know about that girl, she can take care of herself." I nodded my head at Newts words feeling slightly better about the girl and slightly blushing knowing that Thomas was worried.

We all decided to have a rest and wait until lights out to come around. Some of the boys sat on their beds talking to each other about everything and nothing as I slowly paced around the room just taking in where everything was and just all about my surroundings. I slowly ended up at the sinks that were placed on one of the far walls.

I stared into the mirror, looking at my reflection as I realised how much my appearance has changed. There wasn't really any drastic change however I could see the difference in myself from what I used to be, my skin wasn't as dirty and my hair was much less messier now thanks to the help of hair brushes I guess. I still had the dark circles under my eyes from the sleepless nights in the glade. However I looked genuinely cleaner and I felt it too, I felt refreshed instead of sweaty and tired something I had gotten used to for quite a while now.