A10: "𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘜𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯"

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗺𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵

Grace

The men around us all began to close in, making their circle around us grow smaller and smaller until they all took hold of our arms as we were dragged to another part of this building, before hanging us upside down by our feet. The blood rushing to my head within minutes.

"Good plan, Thomas." Minho grunted, his body swaying slightly as he talked "'Just hear what he has to say' Really working out for us."

"Minho if you don't shut up, when we get out of here, I will kill you before Wicked even has a chance." I shouted back at the boy, my nerves now running low. This whole trip was a fail, and they had taken my katanas and this whole predicament we were in was pretty embarrassing.

"Maybe I can reach the rope." Thomas grunted as he tried to lift the top half of his body, as he stretched his arm to the bottom of the rope that was connected to his feet, however it was to no prevail.

"Enjoying the view?" Jorge's voice echoed around the large space, all of us trying to turn and look at him, all of us trying to focus on his upside down figure.

"What the hell do you want?" I could see the glare Thomas was giving the man even in the dark and even this far away from him.

Jorge began to walk around the room, following the line of the hole surrounding us "That is the question." His voice boomed around the room, once again his vagueness irritating me. He then stopped in front of Thomas however the boy simply stared.

"My men want to sell you back to wicked. Life has taught them to think small." I could feel my eyebrows furrow at his statement, confused as to what the man was saying "I'm not like that...something tells that you're not either."

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho stated, making me chuckle, as my body swayed from the movement.

"Tell me what you know about the right arm." Jorge demanded pointing some sort of bat towards Thomas

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt said from his dangling position beside me.

"I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chatting on the air waves." The brunette haired man said turning to my brother.

Jorge then began to pace around the circle again, his face void of emotion. I could feel my eyes narrow as he placed his hand on the lever on the other side of the circle, my heart dropping as I stared at the man. "You tell me what you know and we can make a deal."

"We don't know much." Thomas replied. However Jorge wasn't too happy with the answer he was given as he then pulled the lever, the ropes being lowered a meter more making us all suddenly drop with a jolt. The blood now rushing much more faster to my head as it set off a dull ache in my head. Everyone, including me, groaning at the impact.

"Okay! Okay, all right they're hiding in the mountains, they attacked wicked. They got out a bunch of kids, alright that's all we know." Thomas answered properly, his head turning to look towards me, worry clearly written on his face.

It then became quiet as Jorge stared quizzically at Thomas, as I stared at the man hoping that would be enough to let us down. "Are you happy now?" I questioned however I got no answer.

"Yo jorge." A man's voice boomed from behind him, everyone turning to look in his direction as one of the men from earlier entered the room. "What's going on?"

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted." Jorge replied to the man as his eyes flickering between me and Thomas, a glare adorned on my face.