12

_______________

_______________

"Is anybody here?" Lenore called out through the whole Sanctum as both she and Stephen wandered around the whole Sanctum. She realized how much bigger it was on the inside than on the outside.

Lenore skid to a stop, causing Stephen to turn around. With a heavy sigh, she said.

"I think we should split up. It'll be easier to find the Master of the Sanctum and warn him of what's to come."

Stephen scoffed, "That is a bad plan. Did you not have any horror movies back home?"

Lenore rolled her eyes, "No."

"That explains it. But anyways, it's a bad plan. What if Kaecilius pops out of nowhere?"

"Then I'll fight him." Lenore stated firmly, her arms crossed over her her chest.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but the last time you saw him, you froze like a deer in headlights." Stephen stated as a matter-of-factly, "You can't take him on even if you have the power to do so."

Lenore remained silent, not wanting to argue about it further. After all, Stephen had a point. Looking up, she met Stephen's concerned gaze before the corners of her lips curled upwards in a small smirk.

"Fine."She replied with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Good, at least I know you're safe."

Lenore's smirk turned into a full smile once Stephen started to walk away. They walked upstairs, finding themselves walking through a long hallway. She ran ahead of Stephen when she saw theee doorways, she approached the one that showed what looked like the rainforest. Curiously, she reached out her hand, a surprised gasp escaped her lips when it went through the doorway, feeling the moist air and the raindrops dropping on her hand.

"Wow." She said, bewildered.

Meanwhile, Stephen approached the door that showed the ocean, he opened it and felt the wind blow against his face before he closed it. He then saw a dial beside the door and turned it, changing it from a view of the ocean to a desert.

"Woah." Lenore muttered in awe, she then cleared her throat, "We should keep looking."

Stephen nodded and they turned around. The arrived at a room filled with ancient artifacts and relics.

"Hello?" Stephen called out but once again, silence. One artifact caught their attention and they both approached it, a red cloak floated inside, moving slowly in the air.

"You look like a kid in a museum." Stephen stated while looking down at Lenore who was practically pressing her face against the glass that contained the floating cloak.

Lenore giggled, "It's not everyday you see the Cloak of Levitation. I've only heard it from my mother but never saw the real thing."

"You look cute...seeing you like this." Stephen teased, smirking slyly when he got the exact reaction he wanted from her, cheeks red and eyes wide in surprise. Lenore turned her head to Strange, a smile etched upon her face. She was about to tell Stephen something but she wasn't able to for her attention and Stephen's were taken by a sound coming from downstairs.