11

Lenore moaned, her eyebrows furrowed in worry as she tossed and turned in her bed

Lenore moaned, her eyebrows furrowed in worry as she tossed and turned in her bed. She was having her dreams again, this one, it felt so real. She was standing in one of the three Sanctums, she didn't know which one.

She walked further inside, her eyes scanning everything in her surroundings until she picked up the sounds of people fighting upstairs. She ran up the large staircase, following the sound until she was led to a hallway.

Everything was shifted, the hallway moved in different directions making the person inside fall and crash. The person was Stephen Strange.

She then spotted another person behind Stephen, he was controlling everything in the hallway. Her eyes grew wide when she recognized who it was. Her body went instantly rigid as she stared at Kaecillius, there was a mark embedded onto his forehead, his skin around his eyes dark purple and outlined silver and cracked.

He conjured up some sort of transparent weapon in his hands before charging towards Stephen with murderous intent.

"NO!" Lenore woke up screaming. Sweat trickled down her forehead like rivulets as she propped herself up. She took some time to compose herself before she slid off of her bed and changed into her robes, she didn't bother to even fix her disheveled hair. She hurried out of her room and walked towards Stephen's room.

She felt disturbed by her dream, especially when it had both Stephen and Kaecillius.

Once she was standing in front of his door, she wasted no time knocking loudly against his door. She paced impatiently in front of the door after receiving no response, she knocked again, only to receive nothing again. Using her sling ring, she created a portal through the door before she peeked inside.

"Stephen?" She called out to him as her eyes scanned the room, she then directed her gaze towards his bed and saw that it was unkempt.

He left.

With a huff, she closed the portal and headed to where she figured Stephen would be. She walked inside the library and did not find Wong at his desk.

She started to wonder what Stephen could be doing that was unsupervised by Wong. The thought made her worry.

She walked further into the library and her eyes widened at the sight of the man inside. Stephen had worn the Eye of Agamotto around his neck, a soft green glow emanating from it. He held his arm outward, twisting his open hand counterclockwise.

Lenore directed her eyes towards where his hand was pointing. There was a half-eaten apple in front of him, but as soon as he moved his hand, the Apple returned to its uneaten state. It was at that moment that she realized that he was using the Time Stone.

Lenore kept watching, her presence still unknown to Strange as he set the apple aside and moved the book of Cagliostro in front of him. He flipped the book to where the missing pages are and with a stroke of his hand, the pages reappeared out of thin air and attached themselves back the book.