3

Stephen's eyes widened once he entered Kamar-Taj

His eyes wandered the place, he was in awe of everything. They passed to the courtyard and Stephen saw others, dressed in different robes. Some were training, using some kind of fighting style while others sat on the side, reading a book or talking to another.

Lenore and Mordo glanced at each other, sharing a confused look after they looked at Stephen. Lenore took the lead, directing Stephen towards the Ancient One's study.

"The Sanctuary of our teacher, the Ancient One." she declared while gesturing her arm towards the room. Stephen followed her arm and gazed at the room right beside them.

"The Ancient One? What's his real name?" Stephen questioned, looking at Lenore and Mordo for answers. Neither of them spoke, instead, Lenore looked away while clearing her throat while Mordo kept a deadpan look upon his face.

"Right. Forget everything I think I know. I'm sorry."

Stephen stepped inside, slowly taking in the room and how it looked. It was overwhelming for the wild-haired man. But as he inspected the room more, he soon saw a man sitting on the right side of the room. He lifted his gaze off of the book his This must be the Ancient One— he thought.

"Thank you for...huh!" He flinched when two students had approached him and suddenly stripped him of his coat and took his luggage, "Okay, that's, uh...a thing...Thank you—"

He was cut off once again when someone else approached him, offering a cup to the unknowing man. Seconds after, he was approached by someone else again, this time, they poured the tea onto the tea that was handed to him.

"Hello, uh, thank you, Ancient One for seeing me." He turned his head towards the man sitting in the chair who stood up. He tucked his book underneath his arm and began walking away, leaving Stephen confused, his words trailing off.

"You're very welcome." The woman in front of him answered, a smile growing on her face. Stephen quickly turned his attention to the woman in front of him, giving her a perplexed gaze before he looked over his shoulder. He spotted Mordo and Lenore, standing a few feet apart from him.

The two masters bowed their heads to her. Only adding to his confusion.

"The Ancient One." Mordo introduced her, confirming it.

"Thank you, Master Mordo, Master Lenore. Thank you Master Hamir!" She called as the man who was once sitting on the chair walked off and left the room while both Lenore and Mordo remained, standing by the entrance with their hands clasped behind their backs.