5 | Battle For The Vibranium

I walked behind Steve in the Vibranium place.

"Don't compare me with Stark!" I heard Ultron say. "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

Tony landed in front of Steve, Thor and I.

"Ahh, Junior," Tony said. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Ultron turned towards us. Pietro and Wanda stood behind him, and they both regarded me curiously before turning their attention to Tony.

"If I have to," Ultron said.

"We don't have to break anything," Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette," Ultron replied.

I snorted and the Maximoff's looked to me again.

"He beat me by one second," Tony said.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark?" Pietro asked, stepping forwards. "It's... what, comfortable? Like old times?"

Pietro glanced down to the weapons below us, and my hands clenched.

"This was never my life," Tony said quietly.

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve said to the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda said, giving Steve a nod and a sarcastic smile.

"I know you've suffered-"

"Ugh," Ultron said, interrupting Steve. "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Steve's jaw clenched and I resisted the urge to throw hands at Ultron.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor said.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron spat.

"We aren't," I said, stepping forwards. "We try to save this planet from threats like you. Who else will step up? Who else can step up?"

Ultron scoffed.

"Well, perhaps the military," Ultron said.

I glared at him. He was supposed to be the internet. Surely he would know that in every superhero movie, the police and the army can never help.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Ultron used some sort of gravitational weapon to pull Tony towards him and three robots landed in front of Steve, Thor, and I. I shot the one in front of me and crumpled another with a shield pushing inwards. More robots began to attack us.

I glanced to Wanda and Pietro to see the boy disappear. Suddenly I was falling sideways and into one of the rails.

I glanced to where Pietro had stopped running. He smirked at me like he had won against me, and I was not going to have that. I cocked my head at him and turned his gravity to the roof. He fell upwards and smacked against the roof. I smirked at him before red magic encased me and threw me against a wall. Pietro's gravity turned back on, and he fell to the ground.

Gunfire sounded and I created a forcefield around myself. Bullets ricocheted off of my shield and hit robots and some of the people shooting at us.

I continued to fight against the robots and helped shield my teammates. I used my forcefields like Steve's shield – I mean frisbees – and hit multiple robots with them. I saw a blue blur run past Steve and then Steve looked like he got punched. Thor threw his hammer at the speedster. Pietro must have grabbed onto it because he was yanked sideways and fell through a rail and into some boxes.