Author's Note

Hello again!

Back at it with another Pietro x Reader. 

First off, some little details...

This is an Age of Ultron reader insert, so it follows the storyline of Age of Ultron with the reader, Y/n (your name), as the main character. So there's obviously going to be Age of Ultron spoilers.

Y/n and the Maximoff twins are all 17. The Maximoff's age in the MCU is a real big question mark. In Age of Ultron they're supposed to be 16/17, and in Civil War I think Wanda is 18/19 and she looks like a teen, but then in Infinity War she looks about 27 (even though according to what I just said she's supposed to be 20/21) and then in WandaVision she's a 30 year old milf. Also when you search it up, they're 30 or something so I'm just going to vibe with the age 17.

So yeah Y/n and the Maximoff's are 17.

If you're new to fanfiction, here are the keys to the story:

Y/n: Your first name

L/n: Your last name

E/c: Eye colour

H/c: Hair colour

H/l: Hair length

M/n: Mother's name

F/n: Father's name

Others will be specified within the story if necessary. For example: (favourite/book)

I also have a Pietro Maximoff playlist that you can jam to while reading if you want.

Link will be commented here:

If you want to type it in manually, be my guest:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yyXZFY7tT8TmSrgeYTnsL?si=331defbd2af74551

If it's not working, comment and let me know or message me (it would probably be better to message me because I'm more likely to see it).

Anyways, on with the story. I hope you enjoy! :))