23

Y/n
I was suddenly startled by Mattia's alarm clock and was woken up from my sleep. I groaned as I covered my entire body with my blankets, wanting to get more sleep. "Cmon ma, wake up, first day of senior year" he called. "Hmmm" I groaned, still tired. "Cmon, Ill buy you your favorite breakfast" he said, I could feel he had a smirk on his face whilst saying that. I chuckled and uncovered my face, looking down at Mattia (top bunk bed). Like I suspected, with a smile on his face. "Okay fine" I said defeated.

"So, this year is the year we have to decide if we want to mantain our position as sex demons and work for our school or yk, work on another career that interests us." Spoke Mattia. "Hm, I think I like my position as a sex demon. Gives me a reason to go to earth. It's also fun to get to know more ppl" I stated. "You act as if people even have interesting lives" he chuckled. "Because they do, like everyone you meet is different, that's what makes it interesting." I protested. "I guess" He hummed.

We walked down the broad hallway we walk through everyday to get to the elevator and soon our car. After driving to dunkin, we drove back home and hurried to class. There we were meet by Lisandra. Gosh I can't stand her, I hate to think I have any of my classes with that dreaded bitch. "Hey" she smiled like an idiot while Mattia went and sat next to her. "Hey" he smiled back. "How have you guys been? It's been a while since we last seen each other." She questioned. "Yea, we've been good. We went out on a really nice date yesterday." I stated. "Oh really? I bet it was so nice" she smiled. "Mhm" I hummed. To my relief Alexis walked in and sat a few rows in front of me, not noticing me.

I gathered my stuff and walked over to the the seat next to her. "Hey Alex" I greeted. "Hey bae, you okay? You seem mad or anxious."  "That's because I am" I sighed. "I have this stupid class with Lisandra. She's always trying to seem so perfect when Mattia's around, it's so annoying and pathetic" I gritted. "You should give her a chance. She doesn't look so bad, maybe she's just trying to be friendly" spoke Alex as she looked behind her towards Lisandra.

"Just something about her throws me off" I said as I began to bounce my foot on and off the floor. "Trust yourself but don't provoke yourself. Knowing your strong character, it will only make things worse" she sighed while looking at me. "Guess you're right. It's just hard not to. I mean look at her, she's always so happy and perfect around him. I'm nothing like that" I said while looking back at her. "Girl bye. Literally don't compare yourself to that girl lmao. Y'all are two different people, you probably being the one who's more unique" she chuckled. "Mattia knows what he wants, I mean if he wanted her, he would have had her by now. I mean it's Mattia we're talking about."

"Hm maybe you're right and I'm just over thinking it. But I still have to let that bitch know that Mattia's mine and that he's not interested in her. I have to" I sternly spoke , bringing my attention back to Alex. "Then let that be your goal, but don't bring yourself to touch her, I know how you are" she reminded me. "I'll try."

Soon it was the end of the day, Kairi and Alexis had planned for us to meet up at the movie theatre. They said it was just to hang out but I see it as a double date even if they 'aren't dating'.

When we all met at the movie theatre we decided on what movie we wanted to watch, which was a hard choice because Alex and I wanted a scary movie but Mattia and Kairi wanted an action movie. Finally we decided on this one movie that had a little bit of both and bought our popcorn to go to our room. We found and empty row and sat down and got comfortable, luckily for us they had reclinable seats.

About an hour into the movie I began to feel Mattia's cold hand on my thigh. I tried my best to ignore it but it was hard because he always found a way to make me horny. Soon his hand was making its way into my panties, but I gripped his wrist and stopped him. "Mattia not right now" I whispered while looking at him. "Y/n, I'm really fucking horny right now" he whispered back. "You always are, if you want I'll sit on your lap instead" I suggested. "That's fine with me just don't move too much. You know what that does to me" he spoke. "Yea I know."