15

New characters!!!!!

Camille Fadiga16Remi's half sister/Alexis new roommate/y/n's soon to be best friend

Camille Fadiga
16
Remi's half sister/Alexis new roommate/y/n's soon to be best friend

Camille Fadiga16Remi's half sister/Alexis new roommate/y/n's soon to be best friend

Remi Sanchez
17
Camille's half sister/Y/n's soon to be best friend

Mattia pov
I was woken up by y/n's excited voice. "Mattia cmon wake up! We have to get our beds and go shopping for decorations" She said like a little kid in a candy store. "Y/n it's like..idk but it's too early for this" I groaned. "Mattiaaaa cmon, or else I'm going without you" She crossed her arms in protest. "Ok ok I'll wake up" I gave in, pulling the bed sheets off from my body. I slipped my feet into my brown slippers and walked into the bathroom.

I started the shower, stepping into it seconds later. The hot water hit my body instantly, sending me into a state of calmness. My hair stuck to my forehead as I let the water run down my body. I grabbed my washcloth and began cleansing my self. I turned off the shower and stepped out of the small space. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I walked out of the bathroom and felt a nice breeze hit my naked skin. I walked over to the closet trying to get y/n's attention. But she didnt really do much :/// She was on her phone. I grabbed clean boxers, grey shorts, and a pink floyd shirt. I walked out of the bathroom again but this time fully dressed. "I'm ready dolly" I blurted. She glanced up from her phone and brought her attention to me. "Okiii" She put on her slip on vans and grabbed her keys.

We walked down to the elevator waiting for the double doors to open. We got in and watched through the big glass window in the elevator. You could see almost the whole school; it was very beautiful. We walked silently towards her car. I was hoping to get there before y/n so I could open the door for her 🙂🙂. I did and I proudly opened it for her. "Well thank you" She chuckled. She started the car and we drove into the street. "Target right?" She blurted at the red light. "Uh yea" I said. "Wherever really" I aadded. We pulled up to the parking lot and walked in.

"What type of decorations we getting" I wondered. "Not sure...just whatever looks cool ig haha" Y/n laughed at herself at the end of that sentence. Almost an hour later...Ik lmao, we left with lots of stuff. She said we needed to go to Walmart for some essentials and then we'll be going home. After we finally got home, y/n walked us both to our dorm. When we got there our mattresses and bed frame were outside. We walked inside and our beds were already set up for us. They look so high quality 😛😛. "Guess we just have to decorate" Y/n mumbled.

What the dorm looks like now just imagine it with two beds :

This is the new setup not including the decorations:

After about two hours we FINALLY finished decorating

After about two hours we FINALLY finished decorating. It was around 8 pm and we were both very hungry. "Wanna postmate something?" I asked. "Yea" She agreed. We ended up getting Burger King. "I heard there's a new student" Y/n bit into her burger. "Really, what grade?" I asked. "Not sure, but I heard her dorm is in this same floor. She'll probably be in the same class as us" She remarked. Suddenly her phone began to rang and she picked it up immediately. "Heyy" She waved at her phone. "Hey, how ya doing"  I heard Alexis say. "Pretty good, Mattia and I just finished renovating"

"Oh ok, I did too. Did you hear about the new girls" Alexis asked. "Girls? I thought only one was coming..." Y/n said. "Oh there are two, they're exchange students" She said. "I think they may be related in some way" She added. We talked back and fourth for a couple minutes and then hung up. "When are we getting new guys. There's so many girls" I said, chewing on my last bite. "Haha, there's plenty of guys you're just yet to meet them" She replied.

"Hopefully that's soon"

"I can probably introduce you to some of my guy friends or just some guys around the school"

"Yesss good idea :)"

A/n
Filler 😀😀