6

Y/n pov
I slept over at Ale's house and I just woke up. He's still sleeping so I think I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria and get him his favorite breakfast. I quietly but quickly put on my bra and brushed my teeth quickly and went down to the fist floor. I grabbed scrambled eggs, pancakes, and bacon and cereal for myself and went upstairs. I walked into our dorm and there was Ale. He always looks so cute in the morning !!

"Hey babyyy" I said greeting him. "Hey y/n" He repeats in his morning voice. "I got you your favorite!" I placed his plate covered in aluminum foil on his lap. "Smells so good. Thxs babe" He said. I sat next to him and began on my cereal. Alejandro grabbed his laptop and began messaging someone (we're getting phones soon don't worry) I didn't think much of it and just looked away. "I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" He said "ok" I responded. Maybe he's just texting his friend or something. But what if he's cheating? You're over thinking this y/n! Just look at his lap top you won't die. I did and when I saw the contact I was kinda shocked.

It said, "Delany :)" It was weird to me because when ever I hang out with Dela and other friends and Alejandro's there, they don't really talk to each other. If anything small talk like, "hey" or "how's your day?" I heard Alejandro leaving the bathroom so I quickly scooted back to the other side of the bed. "That was quick" I said. I was trying to start a conversation but I was too nervous after what I just did. "Yea just needed to pee." He answered.

Kairi pov
"So are you dating anyone" Mattia asked. Ofc not. Everyone always makes fun of me for my height."No lol" I answered him. "Why? You look pretty hot for a short guy" He said. "I guess, but that's the thing. They always ignore the fact that I'm fit and just tell me I'm short :/" I replied. He looks like he could get any girl to be honest. I mean he's 6'1, poofy thick black hair, nice body, tattooed forearm. "Hey you maybe wanna go play soccer again?" I asked. "Yea sure" He answered with a smile. We grabbed our soccer bags and went down to the field. We set out stuff on the bleachers and grabbed Mattia's green soccer ball. I kicked it into the air with my foot and began doing tricks

Alejandro pov
I sat on the bed looking through my emails for assaingments to do. I didn't have any so I decided to play Fornite. After some time I got a text from Delany. I was kinda excited to see what she had messaged me because yesterday I asked her if she wanted go to Coldston. Hopefully she said yes. Me and her started talking but just as friends nothing more.

Delany :)

Do you think we can maybe go to cold stone tomorrow?

Yea sure! What time?

Are you free at 6

Yes I am are you driving

Yup, see you then

See you later 😊

"Babe" Y/n called. "Yea baby" I asked "Can we maybe go to Cold stone?" She said with a smile. Fuck fuck fuck. I don't wanna be mean. "Uh not today I'm sorry baby but I'm going out with friends" I really don't want her knowing about Delany because they're best fiends and y/n knows I don't really talk to Delany. "Awh :(" She replied with a sad tone. "Yea ik but I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow baby! :)" I assured. She crawled over to me and hugged me and soon we began cuddling.

Mattia pov
It was starting to get dark out and chilly. Me and Kai were wearing shorts with short sleeved shirts so I suggested we go back inside. He agreed to my idea and we collected out stuff. I've only known Kairi for a week but it feels like I've known him for years. We've got to know each other pretty well and he's got to know me pretty well too. We were heading to his dorm so I could grab my stuff so I could head back to my dorm. I really missed y/n.

She's been going to the gym lately and she's been getting cuter but I really gotta contain myself because she's already dating alejandro 😡. Before I knew it I was back at our dorm laying in bed. It's was around 5:57 and I was tired but I wanted to wait for y/n because I have a feeling she'll be back soon. As expected y/n the one and only walked through the door 😄 "heyyy y/n" I beamed. "Hey matti. You seem happy" She giggled. "Yea I am, I missed you!" I know I seem too happy right now but y/n is just the best part of my day, I can't help but get excited, yk?

She sat down next to my laying body and asked, "Can we cuddle?" She asked. "Yea and can we maybe nap? Im kinda tired :/" I asked "Yea I'm kinda tired too" She said as we made ourselves comfortable against each others body. The feeling of y/n against my skin made me feel safe.

A/n
902 words
Yea