22

Y/n pov
Me and Mattia walked down the aisles of Target looking for stuff for school and our dorm. We start senior year in a week and I'm SOOOO nervous. We were also planning on going to the mall after this just to you know walk around and buy stuff.

"Y/n we should get a puppy" Mattia suggested as we walked down the dog aisle. "Matti we can't get a puppy" I laughed. "We'd get kicked out of our dorm" I added. "We could hide it and besides it would be cool bc it would be like an extra friend" he smiled.

"That's something for when we move out" I smiled whilst looking at him. "I mean we can get like a small animal. Like I don't know, a hamster or something." I told him.

"Omg yes and imagine he's still alive for when we have kids??" He exclaimed. "Yea I don't think that's possible Mattia" I chuckled. "Well I mean we can still hope for it" he shrugged his shoulders while grabbing stuff from the shelf. "You actually wanna get a hamster?" I questioned as he grabbed some stuff. "Yea?"

"We don't know anything about hamsters matti. We need to do research first" I said. "Fine, I guess we can wait" he said being sarcastic. "We haven't even been getting the stuff we actually need" I chuckled.

We got in the car after putting a bunch of shopping bags in the trunk of the car. "Y/n" Mattia called. "Yea?" I asked starting the car. "You know I love you right?" He asked me. "Of course I do, you tell me everyday. I love you a lot too" I smiled. "Like so fucking much" he smiled putting his hand on my thigh. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He asked while looking at me and placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yea, you're extremely handsome too" I chuckled nervously. His cold hand slowly went up and down my thigh, his cold rings scrapping lightly against my skin. "Yea? you think so?" He murmured. "Yea o-of course" I stuttered like an idiot. "Why are you stuttering ma? Do I make you nervous?" He wondered looking at me.

"No of course not" I lied trying to be bold. "Hm" he hummed, still rubbing my thigh. His hand slowly snaked into my shorts and i immediately felt his fingers on my pussy.

He began to slowly rub me with my panties still on making me wet almost instantly. "Fuck ma, does my touch make you horny?" He asked. "Mhm" I responded barely being able to talk. "Tell me, I wanna hear it" he said.

"Y-yes it does mattia" I let out. He began to rub my clit faster and a little harder, causing me to let out some moans. "Omg mattia" I said trying not to look too suspicious because there were cars driving next to us. Everything Mattia was doing to me at that moment just made me so horny. The way he just knows how to pleasure me, the way he looks at me from time to time, the way his hands are always cold and feel perfect on my skin.

"Holy fuck" I moaned as I furrowed my eyebrows. "You like that dolly? Huh?" He questioned. "Mmm, yes I do matti" I moaned once more. "You're so fucking hot when I pleasure you, you know that?" He acknowledged looking at me. "Mhm" I hummed just wanting to get home so I didn't have to look so stupid.

"Fuck- I'm close" I almost yelled. "Come for me baby" he said. My hands gripped onto the steering wheel as I came on my underwear.

"Omg" I said. He slipped his hand out of my shorts and began to rub my thigh again to comfort me. "You ok princess?" He asked me. "Yea I'm ok" I said still out of breath from the previous actions. "I love you so much know that?" He said. "Yes I know, I love you a ton too" I laughed from how many times he's told me.

A/n
Just a little smut chapter for y'all lol hope y'all liked it