8

Alejandro pov
Delany invited me to her dorm because I guess she wanted me to help with homework and show off her new iphone. Yea we finally got our own phones pretty exciting right? :) Anyways, we really weren't studying. We were checking out the cool features and downloading some interesting apps. We were both sitting on the bed, couple inches away from each other. Delany smelled of a sweet scent, like vanilla or a sugary drink. She was so precious. We both looked up at each other suddenly and slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes as she placed her hand on my cheek, cupping it. I closed my eyes also and we kissed. It felt so wrong yet so...right. We pulled away and looked at each other. We sat in silence for some seconds listen to each other's breath.

"I need to use the bathroom, if that's fine?" I said breaking the awkard silence that filled the room. "Yea that's fine" she said, looking back down at her phone. I walked into her small bathroom, closing the door behind me. I leaned on the sink looking at myself in the mirror. I gazed at the reflection, admiring myself. I just kissed y/n's bestfriend. I feel guilty but at the same time I kinda wanna do it again. My brain started going crazy about all the things I want to do with Delany, but I just ignored my thoughts and turned on the faucet.

I splashed my face with cold water to relax myself a little. I looked up at myself again and saw my wet face including some of my curls at the front that were wet. I grabbed the small towel that hung from the towel ring and dried my face.

"Ale, you ok in there" Delany said knocking on the door. Probably because I've been in here for a while. "Yea I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute" I called. I put the towel back on the towel ring and went back outside. "You ok?" Delany asked softly "Yea" I answered "Look about the kiss...I'm sorry I shouldn't have. I kno-" she spoke but I interrupted "Dela it's fine, y/n won't find out. Me and her aren't doing the best either so it shouldn't matter" I said "Are you sure?" She asked "Its fine." I walked over to her bed and sat next to her. We began talking again.

Y/n pov

I was in bed with Mattia watching movies and eating popcorn. For some reason Alejandro came to mind. I hadn't talked to him in like two days so I'm gonna facetime him.

Babyyy💍💗
Facetime...

Babyyy 💍💗
Facetime unavailable

I was kinda confused but maybe he just doesn't wanna facetime or something. So I'll just call him

Babyyy 💍💗
Calling...

Babyyy 💍💗
Call unavailable

"Weird" I mumbled "What's wrong" Mattia asked "Alejandro, hes not answering my calls" I answered "Maybe he's just with Robert or something. Maybe leave him a text" He suggested. I guess he's right, I'm just being too clingy

Babyyy💍💗

"Hey babe, hope your doing well :)
Just wanted to check on you, call me when you have the chance, I love you"

I put my phone down and stared at the movie playing. I grabbed some popcorn and chewed on it. Mattias phone began to ring and he picked it up.

M-"Hello?"

M-"Hey what's up?"

M-"The mall? Today?"

M-"Yea I'm down"

M-"Ill ask her"

M-"Hey y/n, wanna go to the mall with kai and Alv?"

Y-"Uhm yea"

M-"She said yes"

M-"K see you then"

M-"Im gonna go shower k?"

Y-"K I'll wait for you so I can shower after you"

He grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom. After some seconds I hear loud music coming from the bathroom.

Time skip

Me, kai, Alv, and Matti were at the food court eating Burger King. We've been here for some hours and I was getting tired. "Guys can we go back to campus?" I asked the group "Yea sure " they all said. Once we were in the car I took the chance and napped all the way there. We all said our byes and went to our dorm. On our way there I spotted Delany and waved but she didnt wave back, weird. Me and Mattia got into comfortable clothes and went to bed.