7

Normal pov
Mattia and y/n were cuddled up sleeping through the cold early morning. It was soon 12 and Mattia was awake with a sleeping y/n on top of him. He softly spoke in her ear and shook her to wake her up."Y/n wake up" Mattia whispered "mmm" y/n groaned. "We have to start the day dolly" He whispered again. He looked at the mirror sitting on the wall to their right and noticed panic in y/n's eyes. "What's wrong"

She got up quickly and looked down at the bedsheets. He looked down also and noticed the bright red spot. He immediately knew y/n had gotten her period. "I'm so sorry mattia!" She said while a tear rolled down her face. Mattia got up next to her and pulled  her into a hug to comfort her "Hey, hey..its ok I'm not mad at you at all ok? Its completely  normal and it happens" Mattia said

"Do you have any pads or tampons?"

"Yea at ales dorm"

"Ok look stay in the shower so incase you bleed while I'm gone it won't make a mess"

"O-ok"

"Y/n it's ok. You understand?

"Mhm"

"I'll be back"

Mattia rode the elevator to the 5th floor. When he got to Alejandro's dorm he heard a girl's voice. This made Mattia confused. The voice was familiar though. The other day the two bumped into a girl that was apparently y/n's other bestfriend. Delany was her name. Delany Baker. He didn't want to think anything bad of it so he just knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Alejandro called "Mattia!"  He said. The door opened to a curly headed buff guy. "What's up" the curly headed boy asked. "Y/n needs her period stuff." Mattia said"Oh wait here" Alejandro responded. Before the door closed, he caught a glimpse of the girl in the bed. They made contact  until the door shut.

Couple seconds later the door opened again with Alejandro with a box probably filled with pads and tampons. "Thanks" Mattia said"mhm" Alejandro said shutting the door. He walked down the hall and into the elevator.

Mattia pov
I got to her dorm and since I left the door open I walked in. I heard the shower running and some music playing. I respected her privacy. Oh did I mention we're getting phones soon. I'm finally going to feel like I'm on earth again. We have TVs though! :)

As I was watching the Simpons by the corner of my I see y/n in a towel in the bathroom doorway. "Did you get them" she asked. She looks so hot I'm lost for words. Mattia! No she has a boyfriend...that might be cheating but we can't tell her :/ "Uhm y-yea over there." I pointed to her vanity. Well it's her desk but she uses it as her vanity. She walked over to it and grabbed a pad and walked back to the bathroom and shut the door. Her wet curly hair makes her look so good. She came out of the bathroom in shorts and a tanktop. Her hair was still kind of wet."Thank you so much Mattia your a life saver :)" she said thanking me. Ofc I really don't mind helping. I said to myself.

"Yea no problem"

"So what was Ale doing when you went up there?"

The dreaded question I didn't want to hear. Look I really don't want to tell her. If I just tell her he was with Robert, she won't be questioning herself if Alejandro is really cheating on her or not because tbh I'm wondering too.

M-"Uh he was with Robert"

Y-"Oh I thought Robert was out of town to visit old friends"

M-"uhm well I guess he didn't go"

Y-"But anyways we should eat something"

M-"yea I'm kinda hungry maybe we can postmates something?"

Y-"Good idea...you know I'm kinda feeling sonic, you down?"

M-"yea sure"

We ordered our food and waited while watching TV and doing homework. Soon our food got here and we were enjoying it.

Y/n pov
Today I spent the day with Mattia. Wanna know something? Sometimes Mattia feels like my boyfriend more than Alejandro does. And no it's not because we have nicknames for each other or because we've gotten pretty close, its because of the way he treats me. Mattia talks to me and hes so honest to me about everything. When ever hes sad or upset or anything he comes to me. Alejandro is different. The first two years of our relationship he was just like Mattia, honest, open, social and much more. But now it seems like hes changed. The past 3 weeks hes been acting a bit different. And so has Delany. We haven't hung out in forever and she doesn't even call me or at least text me anymore. It feels like she doesn't want to be friends. And it breaks my heart because we've been friends since birth.

We were both born as sex demons and always went to the same schools. That's how we became friends. But now it just like she's a distant friend. The type you only talk to when you walk past them. Wanna know something else. Alejandros anniversary with me is next month in July and in not really looking forward to it :/

A/n
Since I haven't updated in forever I decided for drama to start just to spice things up 😜