16

Y/n pov
Mattia and I walked down the hallway talking about the day ahead of us. Today we get to meet the new girls. I'm not sure if I have any classes with them, I hope I do. I'd really like to meet them. I walked into the classroom, only some kids sitting at their desk. I came a little early so I could work on some other assignments. Mattia sat down next to me, pulling out his laptop.

After about an hour our teacher walks in with two other girls. I don't recognize them...maybe they're the new girls.

"Alright class," He started. "Meet Remi and Camille."

"Im Camille, Remi's half sister. We are both from Venezuela. I enjoy playing volleyball." "I'm Remi and I enjoy painting."

"All right girls. You can sit down next to y/n."

I raised my hand to show I was y/n. They walked over to the 2 empty desks near mine and sat down. "Hey" I greeted. "Hey." They responded

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The bell loudly rang over the teacher's instructing. "Make sure to finish today's homework by tomorrow" He said sternly over the bell. I walked out of the classroom and into the student filled halls.

Soon enough I made it to the cafeteria and got in line for lunch. After I got my food I looked around to see if I could find Mattia. I didn't find him but I did see the two new girls sitting by themselves. I walked over to them and sat down. "Heyy" I said placing down my food.

"Oh hii" They both greeted. "You guys are new huh?" I started conversation. I wanted to make sure they felt comfortable and welcomed, by me and my friends at least.

"Yea we recently moved here because my mom found a really good paying job. Me and rem didn't want to move here but mom and dad said it was for the better" She chewed on her piece of meat. "I promise you'll make good friends here. I can introduce you to some of mine later today. I bet they'll like you two."

Mattia sat down next to me. "hey guys" He said drinking some of his water. "Hey" We said. "So Camille..you enjoy volleyball?" I mentioned. "Yea, Ive been play since I was 12"

"I can help sign you up if you'd like. There's a volleyball team and they're actually having try outs right now" I offered. Im not into sports too much myself but I enjoy watching every now and then.

"Really, omg yea I'd really appreciate it" She beamed. "So Remi, what do you enjoy doing?" Mattia questioned.

Mattia pov
"Well not too much, I enjoy drawing or painting on my free time. Or I also enjoy dancing" Remi stated.

As y/n began talking to them again, I spotted Alejandro and Delaney. They looked to be talking and laughing with each other.

Just seeing them enjoy themselves after what they did to y/n, truly disgusts me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n walked out of the bathroom wearing booty shorts and a spaghetti strap. It was honestly really hot.

I'm thinking of asking her to be my girl next week. We've been talking for about 2 months and I feel like it's time that I ask her to be my girl.

I really hope she says yes. She sat down at the end of my bed, next to my feet. "Hey dolly" I smiled. "Hey matti."

She crawled up to my chest and layed down. She was so precious. I ran my hands through her hair, comforting her.

Y/n pov
I layed on his chest, feeling his chest rise as he breathed in and out. His finger ran through my hair. It was all so comforting.

My phone began to vibrate startling both me and Mattia. I crawled over to the table in front of his bed and grabbed my phone.

It was a text from a strange number. It read, "karma's a bitch :)"

Karma? What? What have I possibly done to deserve karma?

"M-mattia look.." I stuttered turning the phone for him to see. "It was sent by a random number"

His eyes widened and his lips parted. "Do you know who it might be from?" He softly spoke. Of course not. I mean I've never fucked someone over or betrayed someone in any way shape or form. Why would I be receiving karma?

I began getting frustrated in my own emotions wondering what was to come. "Y/n!" Mattia called. His hand was on my shoulder in attempt to comfort me.

"N-no I have no idea. I've never fucked someone over. I'm not that type of person" I declared. "It's probably just one of those dumb freshman trying to pull some stupid prank. It'll be fine" Mattia assured.

"I guess" I sighed.

A/n
Heyyy :))