Chapter 7

Caroline's Pov

As soon as we reached at Salvatore house . I got a call from Ric. He was saying to come to Dallas because Lizzie was not feeling well. She was sick. She wasn't taking medicine or eating anything without me. Therefore she fainted.

" You are going now. It's already late. And it's pouring. "

" Don't worry Damon, we are vampire nothing will happen to me. Besides Lizzie needs me. Give me keys I'll go. I'll call you after I reached there. "

" Wait I'll come with you. "

" No Damon it's ok. I can take care of myself. If Stefan will get to know that you didn't reached home. He will get worried he already is worried. I don't want him to take stress. He is already worried for what is happening to you from last days"

" And if he gets to know that you are not coming home. He will get more worried. "

" No he will not. " I whispered. I didn't wanted Damon to listen that. But I think he heard.

" What???? " Damon asked.

" Nothing.......Anyways give me the keys I'll go. I'll be safe. I promise. Tell Stefan that I will come as early as possible. "

"Ohkk Blondie take this"

He gave me the keys. I sat on the drivers side as I drove off to Dallas.

Stefan's Pov

I was waiting for Caroline and Damon. They were gone out of town from two days. I was angry that they didn't tell me about that. I am more angry and hurt on Caroline for not picking calls. I am so worried about them. It is not safe now. I mean what is going on in our lives.

I spoke to Damon in the morning he said they are coming. I think they must be on their way.

I don't know but I feel like Caroline is keeping distance from me. I don't know why I think because of kids and Bonnie she is also stressed. Since I came back from hellfire. We didn't get time to spend with each other.

" Hey Stefan, what are you doing? "
Elena entered in Hall.

Elena and I have become best friends now.

" Hey Elena, nothing just waiting for Caroline and Damon. "

As we were talking Damon opened the main door and came.

" Thank god. " I said as I got up and hugged him. He is fine.

" Hello brother" he said as he hugged me back..

" I was so worried about you. Where were you? "

" Stefan I am fine. I am back see"

" Ohhk " I smiled. Then I thought Caroline is coming from the door but no there was no one.

" Where is Caroline? " I asked.

" Yeah brother I forgot to tell you but she went to Dallas. Lizzie is not well. So Ric called her to Dallas."

" What?? Now ohhk. " I didn't saw her from last three days. I don't even know how she is. But now when I was going to see her. She is not here.

" Ohhk I am also going to Dallas. " I said

" Brother wait there is storm coming in after midnight. I know Caroline must have reached halfway. And she said she will come tomorrow so there is no need to go there "

" Then? "

" Stefan Caroline is coming tomorrow it's already late. See how it's raining heavily. " Elena told me. " Caroline can take care of herself. Don't worry "