Chapter 8

Caroline's Pov

I woke after two hours. I am still feeling dizzy. I haven't slept properly since four days. I heard a knock on door it was Ric.

" Hey care, Jo called me to inform Stefan and Elena are coming here with Jo to meet girls. They will be here in 15 minutes. "

" Ok, I will come down in 5 minutes. "

" Ohkkk" Ric said as he went down stairs.

What Stefan and Elena are coming. I should go to bath before they found out the blood stain on my clothes. After coming from bathroom I slept like this only. As I went to get fresh. I saw that the area where I have a hole which was near heart has become little dark. I just place my hand on that wound. It was getting more painful. The more I touch that wound the more it was getting worse. So I took first aid kit and first cleaned that area and applied ointment and dress the wound. I don't want anyone to see this. As I glance down my necked body. I saw there were several marks which was caused by splinters were still there. It was not healing. Because I hadn't drink blood. I am not being able to have blood. I just threw after drinking blood. I have to find something I can't just keep like this. Damon said to not tell anything about Katherine and Jonas to anyone. If they will see my wounds they will question both of us. I don't think this that important now. Everyone is searching Bonnie. I don't want them to get worry about this also. I can manage this. But I have to hide this from Stefan and Elena. After getting fresh I wore long sleeves dress which had bit crocodile neck. Thank god I think it hid my wounds. I went down.

Josie was sitting on dinning.

"Hey good morning " I said

"Good morning mommy" She replied

I saw Ric was making breakfast for girls.

"I will go give Lizzie breakfast. Give me. "

I took juice and soup and I went to Lizzie's room

"Good morning Lizzie, how are you come on we will have breakfast. See I brought your favorite orange juice getup. "

" Ohhk mommy " As she got up

" My girls are agreeing to mommy, wow that's brilliant. "

" Yes mommy our teacher said that you should obey your parents. "

" Ohhh how sweet, I like that "

Lizzie was drinking juice. I heard someone ringing front door bell. I knew it is Stefan. I don't know why I felt little nervousness. Because I am seeing him after days. Sometimes I get overexcited which I don't like. Then also remember that he came with Elena. He and Elena had become best friends since she came from sleeping spell. I don't mind that. But As I remember what Katherine's it means they still love each other. Now I know Stefan is nice guy and he is married to me. He is loyal he will never give me hint that he still loves her. What husband gives hint to his wife that he is still in love with his ex.....no one. I don't know that but suddenly all the thoughts have changed regarding Stefan and me after my meeting with Katherine. It's like Stefan never moved on from Elena. This whole thing with relationship was just a pity. He only said so many times that he can't see future with me. But he wanted to have future with Elena. He had so many plans for there future. I was the one who forced him to be with me. It was not his fault. He thought that he loved me. And everyone used to blame him for not being with me. Now I can't do that anymore. And Elena was not there when we were in relationship. If she was there he would have gone back to her in heartbeat. Like he said to Lexi.

Now she is back. I have no idea I don't know what to do, what not to do.I don't know but i don't have any answers to the question that was coming in my mind.