Chapter 6

"Caroline, hey. "Damon said.

" Hey, where are we? Wait... " I just try to sit properly. I saw that we were in car. " Damon where is Bonnie's aunt, Katherine,where is she.

" Hey calm down. We are going home. " Damon explained.

" Why? what happened? We were going to search about Kaya . "

" Yes I know but Jonas killed Bonnie's aunt and her family."

" No this can't happened. Why? I mean..... No." I said while wiping my tears. I know we didn't know them but still they were Bonnie's relatives and as far as I observed they were good people. " Damon why did he did that? They didn't do anything. "

" I know, all this is my fault. I killed Jonas family member in 90s. Therefore he came to take revenge. He was attacking me then Bonnie's aunt came and she was trying to save me. But he killed her family members. They got in huge fight then she just cast spell where they both got killed. Jonas is also dead."

"And where is Katherine? "

" She escaped again "

"What?????...... Ahhh" I felt sharp pen in my body. I think it was because of splinters.

" Hey Blondie, are you alright? We should have break. You go and change clothes. And have a blood. Don't worry Bonnie's aunt's maid got your splinters out. I will find any motel. Go and change. We will have blood bag. "

Then we just stop by motel. Damon got two rooms. I picked my bag and went in room. Damon was in room which was besides my room. I saw how badly I was covered in blood. I was changing my clothes then I saw that there were splinters near my stomach. I got them out. "Ohh it is so painful." I was feeling so tired. The things that happened with me from last hours were still on my mind.

I couldn't believe Katherine came,Damon's friend killed Bonnie's relatives. Everything happened so fast.

I grab my phone and found out Stefan's 50 misscall and voicemails. He even messaged me.
I decided to call him. But I didn't know how to react to him. After all what Katherine said. I was questioning our relationship. I know that I shouldn't question like that but I couldn't decide what to do. Should I believe what Katherine said to me or not. I was all confused. I think she brought my past Caroline back. Which I hated most that I become insecure and vulnerable after meeting Katherine. Even if I said things to encourage to myself or tell myself that I am strong. This was the moment I hated myself for being so vulnerable. What Katherine shown I don't know why it is affecting me.

"Caroline, are you done" Damon asked while knocking the door.

" Yeah almost done. "

"Ohk I am waiting in car if you done just come there we have to head back to mystic Falls before weather gets worse. "

" Ohk wait 5 minutes I will come. "

" Ohk" Damon replied.

I came back to my thoughts again. I know I love Stefan. But I don't know about Stefan. I don't know does he love me the same way ? I know he loves and cares as a best friend And as a girlfriend he always takes care of me. It is just his nature that he loves the people with whole heart and do anything for his loved ones. But the thing that Katherine said about whispering I love you in Elena's ear. I couldn't believe at one time. But now I think I have started to think that they are epic And they always will be I have always known. Stefan and my relationship is not even close to that. Is he settling with me? After seeing all of this I think he never felt out of love Elena.
He gave me hint so many times that he doesn't want to be with me. Elena and Damon are the people Stefan loves the most. I am just being burden on him, aren't I? I saw yesterday in vision how he cried for Elena when he found out that Damon burned Elena. Means he still loves her. I can't blame him because they were epic. Katherine was right he will never love anyone the way he loves her. I have seen it from my eyes itself how they loved each other. And yesterday because of Katherine I think I have seen so much more than I just thought. He is with me because he knew that I didn't have anyone after my mom's death. And I am the one who was angry therefore he agreed to be with me.

But now he will never told me. I know he will never tell me that he loves Elena because that is Stefan he knows it will hurt me. And he also promised mom that he will take care of me. And he always complete his promises. And he is now married to me so there is no way he will admit that he loves Elena.

(Someone knocked on the door.)

"Hey Blondie, hurry up. We don't have much time. Stefan is worried about us. It's already late. And there will be heavy rain tonight. Before that we have to reach Mystic Falls. Come on. "

" Yeah I am coming. "

I got all my things and headed to the car. Now we were going to Mystic Falls. I didn't know how to face Stefan. Now that I know that because of me he is forcing himself in this relationship.

" I miss her " Damon said while driving.
"Who? "I asked
" Liz " He answered "if she would be here with us. She would have done anything for us. ".
" Yeah right, I also miss her so much, there never was a day that I didn't miss her. " I replied
" You know she is always with us. Even we can't see her, I know that she is with us. And she is so proud of you Caroline, remember that" Damon told me.

" Yeah, thank you. " He was right I know she is not with us but I will always miss her.

" Damon, we will find Bonnie at any cost. Don't worry we all are with you. Bonnie deserved so much better. She has done so much things for us. We will find her. "

" Yes I know. We will find her. " He said smiling.

Damon has changed so much from last years. He is not giving up and has become little optimistic. I am glad that he is growing up I laughed at that.

" What's up Blondie, why are you laughing? "

" No nothing " I said.

Now my goal is to find Bonnie. I will find her. I know she said to me that she also wants a normal life. I am willing to do anything to give her at least to help her to have that. After I will find her.after everything gets normal.I will ask Stefan about our relationship. I want him to be honest. He is my best friend. And I love him so much I will do whatever he wants, whatever he says . He has done so many things for me and for others he deserves all the happiness even if doesn't evolves me.
As I saw outside of window. It was raining heavily. The street lights had gone off.
After hours and hours of driving we entered in mystic Falls. I was going to meet Stefan after two days my heart was beating fast. I was getting nervous. I calm myself down.

" Hey Blondie, don't tell anything about Jonas to Stefan or any other people. Because Jonas and Stefan were best friends during war. If Stefan get to know that he is dead then he will not be able to handle this. Stefan has already taken so much stress about me and everything that is going on in our lives. Please promise me that you won't tell him, please. "

" Ohk, I promise you I won't tell him. But what are going to tell him about Bonnie's aunt we were gone to meet her. "

" We will tell them that we didn't get to meet Bonnie's aunt because she is not living their anymore. Hey I got something even if unfortunately we didn't get to talk to Bonnie's aunt about kaya. Her maid gave me one address there one man who used to be with Bonnie's aunt who also knows about Kaya. I am going to meet him tomorrow. "

" That's good news."
We reached at Salvatore mansion. But just then I got a call from Ric.