Haunting Past.

Stefan's POV

I just woke up from sleep. I tried to remember what happened yesterday. Then I realized that I have slept whole day. Why, where is Damon? Last night I was with Damon. In his room But now how I slept in my bedroom. I should go see him.

I was just about to ask Caroline. I saw Elena was coming from her bedroom.

"Hey Stefan, you just woke up, how do you feeling? "

" Yeah little relaxed, leave it where is Caroline "

"I was just about to tell you that Damon woke up at morning and he took Caroline with him to California."

"Why, where and why didn't Caroline told me. When are they returning and ........"

"Slow down Stefan Damon is fine they said they will come tomorrow. "

"What, Caroline didn't said anything to me. "

"Yeah, you hadn't slept from two days. So Damon told us to not to disturb you"

"I am going to call them, this is not safe, they should not go like this. What happened to Bonnie you know that right? "

" Yes but Stefan we have to find something, we can't just sit here and wait for miracle"

She was right. But still I was angry. Then I called Damon and Caroline. But call didn't connected.

"Stefan don't worry, they will come tomorrow, are you hungry? Let's get you bloodbag"

Caroline's POV
There was dark room. I was sitting on the chair right in the middle of room no one was there the room was empty.
Where the hell am I? Why they are doing this? Oh god where is Damon? I came to find him. And suddenly..... Ohhhhhh godd. Katherine. I just saw Katherine.

"Yes, you guessed right Caroline"

" Katherine, what the hell are you doing here? "

" Ohh you don't know, why should I tell you. You all tried to kill me and send me to hell. But you know it didn't work. And again I servived. And I saw you married to Stefan right? "

" Yes, but where is Damon? What you did to him? "

" He is ..... Not fine. He is meeting his old friend. There some work that is needs to be completed. And he is doing that. So now I am gonna take care of you. And let him do his work. "

" What do you mean by work? "

" Ohhh you don't know that Damon has habit of killing people. He had killed Jonas's sister. "

"Who is Jonas? "

" The one who has kidnapped Damon. Idiot"

" Katherine if you tried to do anything wrong to Damon I going to kill you. Ok you get that. "

" Why you have soft spot for Damon? You forgot what he did to you? I am even surprise you married to Stefan. You think he loves you. Ha ha ha ha ha. "

"Why? "

"Leave it"

" He loves me that's why he married to me. "

I saw Katherine was laughing. I got bit hurt. What does she mean by Stefan and me? My insecurities were coming. I hate when I let my insecurities takes control. I hate my insecurities. It's a dark part of meme that just takes me into a back daysm. I am better than before, but sometimes, like today it happens.

Katherine was talking on the phone with Jonas. I tried to get splinter out. But there were so many splinters on my body that I need someone to take that splinters away. I already lost so much of blood. I couldn't even use my vamp power. I was feeling helpless. Where is my phone? I realized I left that in cabin. Now how will I save Damon. I know Stefan must be calling.

"Caroline, what are you thinking? "

" Nothing " I replied in angrily.

"Okk. Jonas said he needs few more hours. So till then we will play a game.
" Seriously??? What game? Are you kidding me? " I asked.

"Woah woah calm down, I didn't even started to play

"Woah woah calm down, I didn't even started to play. Let me start. You know I am queen of hell. And I have just discover that I have so many burried powers that I can use anytime......' To torture people' Katherine whispered.

" I can read your mind. And play with your feelings right now. I know you are thinking about Stefan. Right? Let me guess your biggest weakness is insecurities.
I will love to torture you. Let's talk about Stefan. He is handsome boy. You know how much I love him. But because of you and mystic Falls gang all he tried to kill me several times. Am I right Miss Forbes??? "

" No he tried to kill you because he wanted to. " I explained and I giggled.

" Stefan is mine. If he can't be mine, I won't let anyone to be his. Especially you Caroline." Katherine said.

Before I say anything she grab my wrist and she showed me vision.

Visions of pasts.

To be continued.........................

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!!!!!!!
I'd LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK....
THANK YOU FOR READING.