Hurt

From now onwards whatever I will write in the bracket it will be my narration. Means that it will be author's narrations. It is not anyone's POV. So if you read the paragraph from any bracket please don't get confused. If I have to give any POV I will mention. In this story there will be POVs' mainly of Stefan and Caroline.

Caroline's POV

"Katherine what are you doing"

" Oh, Caroline I don't have anything to do for hours now. How come I show the epic romance of Stefan and Elena."

"Katherine stop........ "

"Why should I stop? I will show you how it feels when you see your love of the life loving other girl."

"Stop they were couple, they are not together anymore Katherine. "

"Care, you have to agree that Stefan will always love Elena. She is his epic love. You know he literally sacrificed himself for her. He didn't even think about you. "

"Because he was also saving Damon and town. I would have done the same thing. "
"Say anything you want Caroline. You know what he said in Elena's ear that he had always loved her. Yes I heard that with my super hearing power"

( Katherine was lying. She was just making Caroline believe in her theories. She knows that Stefan didn't said anything like this. Stefan didn't even mentioned anything about loving Elena or whispered I love you to Elena when he was dying. But she was jealous of Caroline and Stefan and of course Elena. She wanted to break their love bond and friendship between Caroline and Elena. She wanted to go in any level to break this Mystic Falls gang.)

" Let me show you their romantic moments." Katherine said

" You know I just compailed a witch to give me siphoning powers to help Jonas. I just siphoned Supernatural power where I can show you past incident. Isn't it great Caroline. Now I am gonna try that on you. "

"This is stupid" I threw

"Ok from where should I start, ok ok from Stefan and Elena right. Their first time."

Suddenly all of the vision of past was in front of my eyes. Their first time. Stefan and Elena at her dad's home. Stefan drinking Elena's blood. Stefan whispering I love you to Elena. Stefan promising Elena that he will always love her. Stefan crying over Elena. Their breakup. Stefan and Elena dance at promise. Stefan thinking about Elena while he was locked in safe. Their married visions. Stefan crying from heart for Elena when he found out that Damon killed her. This all vvisions and some other their moments were in front of me. I know they were epic. But I didn't even know some of these things.

" Done I think this is enough for the day. Caroline how are you feeling now. " Katherine asked. She has some weird smiley face.

" Why, you did this? " I was mature, independent, happy girl. But now I don't know why I feel like small girl with insecurities. I started comparing Stefan and mine relationship. Now I knew every details of Stefan and Elena's relationship. I have just watched their moment like a ghost. A ghost who were with them in every moment of their relationship. Every like every seconds of their relationship. I heard all the things Stefan used to tell Elena but this was I never heard. Every actions of him. I observed everything in just some minutes.I know you should not compare this things in relationship. But I couldn't help but compare.

" Because I wanted to show you

" Because I wanted to show you. That what you and Stefan have is joke. He is setting with you because he didn't got Elena."

"No this can't be true. He loves me. He only told me. We love each other that's why we got married. He proposed me twice. "

" You forgot that he was giving you the signal that he doesn't want to be with you anymore. Poor Caroline. You forced him to get in relationship with you. And your mother who is dead... "

"Stop Katherine, if you said anything about my mother I am sure I am gonna kill you. "

"What Caroline? you know that no one succeed killing me. Anyways your mother forced him to promise that he should be with you. You know this is not fair for Stefan. He doesn't even love you but to keep your dead mother's........ Sorry.......... Your mother's promise. He doesn't get a chance to be get back is epic love who is Elena. Ohh god that Gilbert. I literally hate her. I want to become Stefan's epic or whatever love. You know he told Lexi that he will go back in heartbeat if Elena wants to be with him. " Katherine explained.

"How do you know this things Katherine?"

"Oh don't you think what I was doing in other side. I was watching all of the drama of your lives. I was so bored by the atmosphere of other side. " Katherine explained.

I felt broken from inside. My eyes was slowly being clody . I don't know why I was crying. I held my tears back.. I don't wanted Katherine to believe that she made me cry. I know I just can't in front of her and for Katherine's Ego.
I didn't wanted believe in her single words. But I knew that he promised my mother that he will take care of me. I heard that myself. I didn't know what to think now about this whole thing. I guess I was just tired now. I was immersed in all this past things that Katherine was showing to me that I didn't even get to know that I was all covered in blood. Because I had splinters and little stakes all over my body. My eyes were closing.

Just then, someone broke the door. And it was Damon. He came. He was untying my all vervain ropes. He just carried me. And it was suddenly blurred.

Thank you for reading..................
Please leave your thoughts in the comment section. I would love to know what you think.