After hellfire

Bonnie saved everyone from hellfire. But Katherine was not yet dead no one knew where she is. She escape from there and ran away.
Salvatore brother saved Elena. Who used to be love of their life once. They owed
her. Because of them she was going through this. So by the help of witches and covens they broke sleeping spell. They went against the nature to destroy hellfire and bring Elena and everyone back who were dead. That means they brought Tyler, Jo, Lexi. Jo visited her father's house and she found out the way to bring luke and liv back
Thus Bonnie's grandma's friends who were powerful witches. They cursed them. So who had cure in their body . They become vampire again. Like Stefan and Elena.

They all knew that there is less chance of being human now. So they decided to keep that topic aside and focus on current situation.

After two weeks everything was back to normal. Elena got to know that Bonnie and Damon are together. She knew that Damon always had soft spot for Bonnie. And she was happy for him. She knew that she will always love Damon. Deep down she wanted Damon to move on in life. And find a new girlfriend while she was in sleeping spell. So that's why she was happy for him.

For her it was always going to be Stefan. She still loves Stefan with her whole heart. But Stefan and Caroline were married. She knew that she was and will be epic love of Stefan. But she didn't want to betrayed Caroline's feeling so she just kept the idea of winning Stefan back aside.

One day Bonnie got missing. Damon was literally crying and searching way to find her. They got to know that, Bonnie's gram's enemy. Who was still alive, kidnapped Bonnie to take revenge. Because Bonnie's gram saved girls of town. Who were declared witches by the villagers. Villagers was going to kill them. The main man behind this whole incident was the witch Kaya who kidnapped Bonnie.

Everyone was scared what will happened so they decided to live under one roof a while. So, Jo and Alaric also came to live in boarding house. Tyler and Luke, Liv also shifted there. Jeremy was in Europe for study tour. Enzo got his Maggie back. He searched lot of ways to find her. Then now he got his Maggie back. They were also living in Salvatore Boarding House.

Jo who was Lizzie and Josie real mother was still trying to introduce herself in her daughters' life. She didn't wanted to tell them yet not in this situation that she is their real mother. So she was spending time to get to know them more. She introduced her them as a Elena's Aunt. They loved Elena. She was always playing with them.