Chapter 55

Happy Choti Diwali To everyone! 🪔

Today will be double update.

The story is coming to it's end ! So please show your love.

Varun's PoV

It's been 3 days I am in her house and I have tried all my best, to impress her parents especially her Father because you know girls are "Papa ki Pari" (Daddys princess)

So let me tell you in short but a bit explained manner what all I did.

First of all, I did pooja in their Mandir which is in their house, Gave them prasad everyday but when I used to give it to my love, I even gave her a peck on her cheeks.

I drop,uncle to his shop every day in my car as His scooty is punchered. Okay okay, I did that, I accept.

Then I even used to bring him back.

I helped aunty in buying vegetables from the street market.

I massage uncles feet and head daily as well as aunty's .

They bless me for that every day.

Once uncle was so confused about what he should do that people come and buy gold from his shop, so I gave him an Idea, which was to first change the old kind of board which he was using in his shop. Then I told him to put some offers, then to collaborate with a brand as well which will provide products to his shop.

Uncle was so impressed with my ideas and he now began to implement it.

I am so happy that they are happy.

And if I come to my Divya, then I used to see her during the morning, During eating times and when everyone watched TV together.

Yes she gives time to her parents but not me.

That day she was going to confess her love to me but damn that pause of realisation!

I sometimes try to romance a bit but stop thinking that her parents are also here. Plus it will be a big mess if they find us in an intimidating situation.

Also they will kick me out of this house.

Right now I am cutting vegetables along with aunty as it's Sunday, plus everyone is home.

Uncle is watching TV and Divya is Making tea for him.

"Varun"

"Ji aunty"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I stopped chopping "what ?"

"Do you have a girlfriend? Do you love someone?"

"Umm Well aunty......I Do love someone" I said looking down

"Really?"

"Yes aunty"

"How is that girl? I mean how does she looks, behaves" Aunty asked

I smile "she is very beautiful, Smart, She have double teeths infront, she have long hairs but not that soft(chuckle), anger is on the tip of her nose, she never thinks when she is angry, she is so stupid but that's what I like about her"

I said dreamily about their daughter.

"Wow, Does she love you back?" Aunty asked

I look at Divya who came out of the kitchen "she hasn't confessed it but I know she loves me"

Divya looks down and serve tea to her dad.

"What do you think, she isn't confessing her love?" I heard uncle