Chapter 23

Epilogue Part two of "their Incomprehensible Love "
Is out, please check it out, Vote us comment.

Divya's POV

I woke up when sun light falls on my face.

Waut from when did sunlight came till my bed as it's far away from the Balcony of my room.

I open my eyes but I am feeling hard to open it plus my head is also Heavy.

I move hold my head and hiss in pain "Aahh"

I haven't opened my eyes yet but I am feeling someone's Breath on my neck.

I open my eyes slowly, only to find Someone's hand wrapped around my waist.

Soon I realised it's Varun. His face is resting on my shoulder and I am holding his shirt near his chest.

I feel ticklish feeling his breath on my neck.

What happened last night?? I just remember me drinking juice with ny friends.

I look at his cheek, it has a lipstick mark as well as on his neck.

Oh god, what happened??

Did we, did we "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I shout loudly in fear that even he gets up with a jerk.

"Why are you shouting!" He asked closing his ear.

"God you made me deff Divya" he said.

I stood up " and what did you do?? You stole my virginity???!"

"What?" He shouts as well as someone else from behind.

It's Vishakha, I rush upto her and Hug her tightly.

"What did you do Varun?" Vishakha asked him in Anger.

"What will I do? I didn't do anything!"

I break the hug and look at him "oh really then who kiss your cheek and Neck?? A ghost?"

"What the-"

"Stop your cursing Varun and Tell what you did when she was in drunken state?? First you kissed her and then...chee"

I began to cry and hugged Vish "I trusted you varun" I said while sobbing

"Oh women's can you both please stop, we didn't had Sex Divya, so stop crying" he shouts

"How can we believe you?" Vish asked and even I looked at him.

"Look at her, she is still in her party Dress and so am I" he said and I looked at myself and then at him.

"Truely said that women's thinks alot, mostly rubbish" he mumbled

"Excuse me" I wipe my tears and walk upto him "Okay we didnt had Sex but what are these marks, on your cheek and Neck? Who gave it to you?"

He opens his mouth to say something but close it again.

"Speak" I say

He sighs "you"

"Me?" "Her?" I and Vish asked in shock.

"Yes! You, Yes her! In drunken state you kissed me" He said and his neck went red.

He is looking at his feets and sometimes at shocked me.

"Me? Are you sure?" I ask

"Yeah"

"I don't believe this" Said Vish from behind

"Look at the lipstick shade, it's yours Divya" He said pointing at my lips.