Chapter 41

Varun's PoV

I open my eyes and found myself in a hospital.

I try to sit "aah"

"Careful Varun" I heard Maa

"Maa??"

I look at her "Maa where is Divya? She was hurt, And what happened to that bastard?? What did he do to her?? Maa Divya?"

"Shh she is Alright Varun, Safe and secure and at her house"

"She was hurt maa"

"Yes she was and she is the one who saved you as well"

"What?"

"Yes, actually when you were unconscious she was awaken, Roy was about to hit you from the rod but she broke a vase on him. Then she unlocked the door and as Tanmay was on line he heard everything and for police. Divya recorded everything on phone, she was acting to be unconscious at that time. Now because of her we got our house ans company back plus Roy and Tajveer are in jail"

"Maa but she is hurt, I want to see her alright"

"She is fine Varun. Everyone of you were brought to this hospital. Divya was given the first aid and then Divya along with Tanmay went to her Mamaji's house after informing me everything, so I filed complain against Roy and Tejveer"

I sigh in relief, you are fine Divya, Thank god you are fine. I smile.

"Why don't you tell her?" maa said

"What?"

"That you love her"

"Maa I"

"Beta you do love her, don't be an idiot. It's clearly visible from your eyes. You care for her more than yourself, you want her to be safe, you become reckless when you don't talk to her, I have seen it beta but can't you, what's stopping you to realise it?"

"Maa I know I love her, I realised it when I couldn't see her in pain, when that bastard kept knife on her neck, when she was hurt when she is near another men.... But"

"But?"

"But she loves Tanmay Maa, she loves him and I can't steal her just because I love her"

"You think Tanmay is her boyfriend?" Maa asked

"I don't think, I believe it Maa"

Then Maa began to laugh "Varun! Don't you know Tanmay is her brother"

I frown "what? Don't lie to me Maa, Please"

"I am not lying, haven't you sensed anything common between then? Think think"

I try to think.

Wait! She calls Tanmay's chacha as Mama ! Oh fuck.

"Maa, he is her brother" I smile

"Yes you dumbo" Maa laughs

"But why did she hide it from me?" I asked

"Ask it yourself"

I grin. Tanmay is her brother.

Maa goes out to bring some tea for me.

I am such a fool.

I laugh lightly, Surely I am getting mad, mad in love with her.

You stole my heart Divya, you stole my heart without my knowledge.

••••••••••

Today is dusherra and I am going to attend the party at Aarav's House.

I told everything to Aarav and he is so upset that I didn't share it with him or asked for his help but I apologised to him.

I haven't called Divya because I will talk to her face to face later on but Tanmay surely called me to ask about me.

I asked him about Divya and he said she is fine. I thanked him for helping me.

The party is going on smoothly when something began to play on the projector.

I became shocked after knowing this fact about Aarav.

The media gathered around his house.

Thank you god for killing the Evils from mine as well as My friends life.

••••••••••••

Next Day I call Divya but she doesn't pick it up, then I call Tanmay.

"Hello Tanmay?? Where is Divya?" I ask him

"Divya? Actually she is going back home today and as she is going through train, she must not be able to hear the phone ring"

"Oh, you aren't going with her?"

"Umm no, actually Mama ji wants me to stay for some more but Shiv went to drop her. Her Dad isn't well that's why she had to leave"

"Oh okay no problem"

"Yeah and By the way why were you calling her?"

"I wanted to meet her and thank for saving me"

"But you did to me and I passed it to her"

"Umm but I wanna do it personally, she even got hurt because of me that's why"

"Okay I understand but don't try it be so much frank to her or else I won't leave you, You even kissed her forcefully in the very beginning"

"Sorry Tanmay, I know being her brother you are very protective towards her and I am really sorry for that day"

"It's okay but how do you know that I am her brother?"

"Because you acted that way you know"

He laughs "your Mother told you, I know"

I laugh as well

"Okay bye Varun, Take care"

"Bye Tanmay and you too take care"

He hung the call and I sigh. When will I get a chance to meet you my love??

Then I get her message and heartbeats increased, it read "sorry Varun, I can't call you for few days as my Dad isn't well and I am going back to him in the train. I will be busy with him so if I don't call for few days please don't mind. I hope you are doing good. Don't worry about me as I am also fit and fine. Will meet Soon ! Bye"

I smile weakly, Looks like God doesn't want me to meet you for few days.

No problem. When I will meet her, I won't leave any chance to be near her. 🥰

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and Take care.