Chapter 4

Varun's POV

What the Fuck i did!!!!

I kissed her...what is her name... Divya!

Her tear filled eyes are visible to me till now.

"You kissed a Girl Varun, that to Forcefully! Do you get what you have done???" Asked Aarav in calmn voice without any expression.

"Leave about them(shweta, Lavanya, Mohit, Sohit), i didn't expected this kind of step from you Varun, not at all. You have forced yourself on a girl, do you know how she must be feeling? You can go to jail if she complains, think about your mom" Aarav said

Actually he is now talking to me Personally. He has made them Understand but now i am feeling guilty for what i did.

"Why did you took that step??" He asked

"A-Aarav i-i was Angry -"

"On her?"

I immediately said "No! Not on her, but someone else and I don't know in that anger I"

I went quiet, I don't have words.

Yes i let out all my anger in that kiss. I kissed her cheek.

At that moment i saw His reflection in her, those words which she spoke, it was depicting him, his kind of Anger.

"I am sorry" I said in low voice.

"I think you should say sorry to Divya and she isn't a thing to let out your anger on Varun. She is a girl, she will curse and hate you for doing that" he said and then kept his hand on my shoulder "tomorrow say Sorry to her, now go home"

I nod but then he asked "what's bothering you Varun?"

"If you will tell me what's bothering you, then I might tell my trouble" I smile a bit but he is still expressionless.

Yeah, that's how he is expressionless, all the time.

••••••••••••

I go back home and only I can remember is Divya.

It's affecting me a lot and why the hell I kissed her.

She is the very first girl I kissed be it on cheek only, I stole it from her I think.

What matters now is how am i gonna apologise?? I won't be able to meet my eyes with her.

I heard a knock on the door "Varun"

"Haan maa?"

"You are looking disturbed anything happened?"

I shook " no maa, actually i was thinking about football match, nothing much" i lied

"Don't stress out yourself that much, just sleep and leave rest to your capability"

I nod and she walks back to her house.

I hope Divya forgives me, which is Impossible as i did a very stupid stuff.

••••••••••

(Morning)

I along with my Gang, who took oath yesterday that we will not rag anyone, are now on our way to College to apologise to the girls, especially Divya.

Divya's POV

We three are walking towards the principals office. From the website and all the other sources we somehow found out the number of Principal and Vice Principal and since 7 AM we are calling them and when Finally it was picked up. We tell them our complain and also that if all the three seniors will not apologise to us then we will viral the post on every social media handle which we have mailed them and that would not be good for anyone even the college and it's trustee.