Chapter 47

Please follow and Vote

Varun's PoV

Gosh, Yesterday I enjoyed alot, actually I loved it alot.

It was amazing, funny as well as romantic.

I didn't knew that it was going to end up that way. But if that phone wouldn't have had rung, believe me I would have proposed Divya for sure.

But no problem, Today is Diwali (yesterday was Choti Diwali), So I am planning to visit her house and propose her.

Well You guys don't know but yesterday I followed her just to find her address and surprise , I couldn't find it.

She disappeared from I reached near a park, actually My Maa called me up so I had to silent my phone and pick it up.

But at least I know where she lives.

But know I am helping maa in preparing some sweets and food.

I am so happy today, Finally I am going to tell her everything, I just can't wait.

I make rangoli as well with flowers and even decorate the house.

Divya's POV

"Tanmay not there idiot, a bit up" I scream while he is hanging the flower chain on the wall.

"It's up Divya"

"You Duffer"

"Shut up or else I won't hang it"

I control my anger "fine, do as you want"

"Why are you screaming Divya?" Asked mom

"Mom can't he just listen to me?"

"He is doing his work, you go and Cook some sweets, your Mami is alone in the kitchen, plus your Chacha chachi, Taiji, tauji everyone will come in one hour"

I nod and go inside the kitchen.

Yeah, Tanmay and his family are already here, and my chote mama with his family will come any minute along with shiv and shaan.

Then coming to my father's side even they along with thier children's will arrive in one hour as mom said.

I prepare Julab Jamun with the help of Mami.

God making sweet is not an easy task, I rarely cook food guys, I never cook anything except cakes, cookies, maggie, Pasta and sweets.

"Umm Mami ji"

"Haan"

"Let's make laddoo as well" I said

"Why? We have made Gulab Jamun and Halwa, so what's the need?"

"Please Mami, please"

"From when did you love Laddoos more then julab jamun Divya?"

I smile thinking about Varun "from the time I have tasted it"

"Where?"

"College.....now can we please make some please, I beg you Mami"

"Okay okay"

I grin and hug her "you are the best"

We began to make it and After that guests also arrived.

Tanmay and I served everyone.

Then along with one of my cousin, Pooja, I made Ranjoli but she is looking very upset.

"What happened?" I asked her

"I-I have exams so I am just stressed out" she said and smiled slightly

"Oh, don't worry, just chill okay, Enjoy"