Chapter 53

Divya's POV

"Mom, how can you guys allow him to stay in our house?" I ask her

"Because he saved your father and he is the one who allowed him to stay"

Mom placed dal on the table and I took chapatis.

"But Mom he is stranger"

"No beta, he is Aarav's friend and he studied in your college as well"

"Mom but still...you can't allow him to stay in here, he might have his own family to take care of"

"Yes but he himself said that everything is soughted"

"But how can you believe him? He just saved Dad, so thank him and tell him to leave na, you can't make him stay with us mom"

"What's wrong with you Divya?? He saved your father and we should be thankful to him and it's just a matter of few days"

"Mom..."

"What's the discussion going on between Mother and daughter?" Said asked coming out of his room

"Nothing Dad"

"She is saying why did we allow a stranger to stay at our house" Mom said and I frowned at her.

Nothing means something Mom!!!!!!

"He isn't bad beta, I saw him in Aarav's marriage, he is a very helpful person. I saw that day and today he even saved me and guests are like god, so behave properly with him" Dad said and without any other option I just nod.

"But where is he?....Divya go and call him" Mom said

"I won't you go and call him" I said with a grumpy face

She glares at me and I huff.

I walk up to the guest room and knock "come down for dinner" I shout

"Coming"

You must be thinking who the hell "he" is??

It's Varun! Yes You heard it Right.

Varun.

When I came back home I saw him laughing with my parents and I was shocked.

Dad said that when he was returning from Manas house, a car was going to hit him but Varun came on time and saved him.

Then Mom gave me another shock that he will stay with us for a few days as he can't find a good hotel near this area and he wants to do work near this area, and as he saved my father, Dad and Mom decided that he can stay with us for the time being.

When I reach the table I heard Dad "Come Varun Beta, sit with us"

"Ji uncle"

He looks at me and smirks.

I serve food to Dad then mom and lastly him.

"Umm Can I have some more Dal please?" He asked me

I glare at him.

"Sure beta, Divya serve him" mom said

Controlling my anger I pour his bowl up to the brim.

Then I serve for myself and sit beside Mom.

"So Varun beta where Is your dad? You didn't tell us" Mom asked

Varun stopped eating and looked at me, then at my parents.

"Woh...he is no more"

Mom and Dad looked at each other.

"I am sorry beta" Mom said