Chapter 21

Varun's POV

Aarav comes to my place Early in the morning and maa told him to eat some more to which he denied but Maa made him eat 4 sandwiches already and then made him eat one more and here I am laughing like anything.

Poor Aarav.

We both sit on the couch in my room when I say "I am still in shock that Aarav Ahuja is going to attend a party"

Yes he never attend any parties.

"Well who did this magic on my friend? May I know her name?"  I wiggled My brows.

He gulped visibly and said "no one"

"Hide hide as much as you want Aarav, but I will find out" I said

"By the way who is your partner for today?" I asked

"Bhaviksha"

I asked "Bhaviksha! As in Divya's Friend right!" As if I don't know her much.

"Yeah"

"Hmm so she did this magic on you" I raised My brows

He turn his face to the other side "No"

"Really?" I smile

"Yes really"

"Do you know that you have changed alot" I said truthfully

He look at me "How?"

I sit infront of me on the table and say "look, earlier you didn't used to talk much but know you do, as first you used to reply by nodding or shooking your head, you never attended a party but you do now, you seem excited when you come to college, you always wait for last period to end soon and when it ends you rush like a bullet train, you are always dreamy as in good kind of dreamy but early I used to found you gloomy but now you are Dreamy"

Then after a long breath I say "so this is only possible because of someone special, who has entered your life dude" and Smile mischievously.

Then I sit on my Place again and Ask him hesitatedly  "Umm Aarav can I ask you something?"

"Yeah!"

"Bhaviksha is your father's Friend Daughter and your friend also"

"Yes"

"Does Bhaviksha told you anything About her friends?"

"Umm no"

"Did she ever tell about them, that like Divya have a boyfriend or something"

"No but why are you asking"

I smile awkwardly and say "Nothing just like that"

"Okay"

•••••••

It's 6pm and I am driving towards the college to pick up Divya and Vishakha as Tushar is with me as he doesn't have car and On Bike Vishakha denied to sit, so I am the alternative, I mean my car.

Both of us stand out of the car and he gets a call.

"One minute Varun, it's my girlfriend"

I roll my eyes.

Her girlfriend is basically not from here, she is in another girls college and couldn't make it up to the party so he asked Vishakha for the party and even took permission from her girlfriend and she said I trust your love for me.

I am feeling good that he have someone so understanding and trustful.

I hope I get one as well.