Chapter 16

As soon as the 1st of October rolled around, you would be faster than Pietro to have the decorations up. You always enjoyed halloween since it's the one day of the year that you could be anyone but yourself. It was kind of like an escape for you. The first time Natasha learned this about you, she smiled as she understood and from then, she would always make it her mission to give you the best halloween ever.

The first thing you did was decorate the compound with different balloons and creepy halloween themed things. Rather than using fake cobwebs, you had Peter stick webs around so you could stick fake spiders and stuff on them. There would be fake bats hanging from the ceilings. Wanda helped by making halloween themed foods with Vision: this would be things like brain shaped jelly, and anything else that would make you look twice at before eating. Tony even had created ghost holograms that would turn on if you walked past them. The whole of the avengers would get involved even though not all of them understood why you loved halloween so much. Even Loki helped with a few halloween tricks. The first halloween you spent with them consisted of Natasha threatening to hurt any of them if they didn't help make it fun.

You would plan to watch horror movies at least once a day during the month. Peter would always leave after the first jump scare to "do training" or some other thing he had "forgotten to do". Yelena would often hide under a blanket. Nat would lay with you snuggled into her side. Not out of fear, because you loved horror movies, but for warmth and comfort. Pepper almost always got creeped out by any gory scenes. Sometimes though, it would just be you and Nat or whoever wasn't busy/on a mission.

Stark would always host his annual halloween party which would often result in a lot of drunk people. Everyone There would be games, and a whole lot of pranks to scare people. You would all come up with scary stories to tell and you would always have a competition for who had the best one. Costume competitions would also be held and there would be winners for different categories (scariest, prettiest, most creative etc).

The first halloween you celebrated with them, Tony let you borrow one of his iron man suits. At the party that year, everyone thought he was in the suit and after revealing that it was actually yourself, the billionaire made his huge entrance as usual, making everyone excited.

A/N - i know this is short and i forgot to upload last week so im sorry.  hope you like this though. oh and im literally sat in a spiderman suit writing this so happy halloween!!!