Chapter 9

The next morning, you woke up, with a massive headache, to find Natasha gone and in the place where she slept, there was a little note, a bottle of water and some paracetamol.

Morning Детка, Fury called a meeting but I didn't want to wake you so I'll fill you in when I come back up. Please make sure to drink some water. I left some painkillers in case you needed them and there's some fruit on your bedside table if you're hungry. I promise not to be too long. Love you baby xx

You smiled as you placed the note on the bedside table, taking the fruit, and sat up in the bed. You ate before taking the painkillers and drinking the water. It was 9:30 so you decided to change into your training clothes before picking up the book you had recently started to read and went to read it on the bed while you waited for Natasha. At 9:48 she messaged you to tell you she was on her way up.

When she came into the room, you opened your arms for her to come over and hug you. She quickly came over, hopped onto the bed, and wrapped her arms around you. You gently kissed the side of her head. "Thank you, love."

"For what exactly?" She looked up with a slight look of confusion painted on her face.

"Well, the note, the water, the fruit. And overall, for being amazing." Looking down at her, you smiled.

"I love you, принцесса."

"I love you too. What was the meeting with Fury about?"

"Oh yeah. Uhm, I have a mission in a couple of days at an old hydra base. There shouldn't be many hydra agents there. All we know is that recently, there has been increased activity in the area so we just need to check it out.. Oh, and you're coming with me."

"Wait what!? I get to go on my first mission!? And with you!? That's kinda romantic don't you think?" You were only joking with your last sentence and you both giggled. She grabbed your face and kissed your forehead, then your nose and then finally your lips.

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed. Then we can go do some training."

"Okay! Did you eat this morning? I have some fruit left!" Natasha took the last few pieces of fruit and ate it.

"Thanks, doll." She gave you a final kiss before going to her wardrobe and changing into some of her training clothes (a sports bra and leggings).

Once Natasha was ready, she stood with her back to you and leaned slightly forward while you were still on the bed. You looked up from your book and jokingly slapped her ass knowing she was waiting for you to get on her back. "Hey! I'm trying to be nice here!"

"I'm sorry, baby. My hand slipped." You winked at her after she turned to face you and she picked you up. You wrapped your legs around her waist and she carried you to the kitchen to fill up your water bottles. You sat on the kitchen counter and once Nat had filled them both up, you took them before getting on her back and she took you to the training room.

About an hour into your training, Nat had you pinned to the floor. Her hands gripping your wrists as she sat on your waist. She brought her face down so that it hovered right above your own before littering your face with soft, feather-like kisses. While she did this, you took the opportunity to flip her so that you were on top where you began to trail kisses down her jaw and then her neck before you whispered in her ear. "If every fight ended like this, I don't think I'd ever want to stop fighting." Natasha stared into your eyes, then at your lips and then leaned up to kiss you. You melted into the kiss and as her hands began to make their way up your shirt, your powers caused you to glow slightly before Steve, Sam and Bucky walked in. Sam exaggerated a cough to alert you both of their presence. "Did you two break the bed again? Or did you just come in here to spice things up a little bit or something?"

The both of you stood up and you pulled down your shirt from where it had rolled up a little at the back. "That happened one time! And anyway, I thought we agreed to forget about that since Y/N and I apologised."

"Okay fine, I definitely will not bring it up again." Sam clearly wasn't being serious, making Steve and Bucky laugh a little. Natasha scowled at them and took your hand in hers, leading you out of the training room.

It was just past 12 o'clock so Nat took you to the kitchen. "It's a little cold in here, don't you think?" Natasha shivered before throwing the two bottles in the sink.

"A little. Do you want a toastie and hot chocolate?"

"Yes, please, детка. I'm gonna go put a movie on and then we can shower after. Is there a movie you wanna pick?" Natasha went and sat on the sofa and opened netflix.

"Uhm, is Rocket man still on there? That's a good one!"

"Yeah! I don't think I've seen this yet." She pressed play while finished in the kitchen. You placed the hot chocolates on the coffee table and went back to get the toasties. Nat took a small bite first as it was quite hot. "This is really good. The food I mean."

"I'm glad you like it."

Halfway through the movie, Natasha was laid on you with a blanket as she played with the rings on your fingers before mumbling something. "My sister likes Elton John. She'd like this movie."

"You have a sister? Why didn't you tell me?" You weren't angry at her (it was her business and you respected that), and if anything, you were a little excited.

"Well.. I haven't seen her in a while and I don't even know if she would want to see me." You see tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure she wants to see you."

"But it's been years. What if she hates me?"

"She won't hate you, my love. And even if she did, I'm sure she'd get over whatever it is."

"I guess."

AN - hii, i forgot to upload this on tuesday like i said i would but here it is :) hope you enjoyed it!