Chapter 12

After the little bedroom situation, Natasha took her sister on a tour around the whole compound. They finished in the kitchen where Yelena grabbed some stuff to make a sandwich. "Do you ever stop eating?"

"Yeah otherwise I'd never have time to sleep, duh."

Natasha asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. to call everyone one to the kitchen. Well, pretty much everyone except Thor (who was currently back on Asgard), yourself and a couple others who were either out or on missions. "Everyone meet Yelena, my weird younger sister."

"I'm not weird, you're weird!" She continued eating her sandwich as they all introduced themselves, briefly telling her a little bit about their powers and stuff.

After meeting everyone, they all went back to whatever they were doing, Yelena went to her room to get started with decorating and Natasha went back up to your room. You began to move a little in your sleep as you felt her get in the bed beside you, putting your arm around her waist and snuggling up to her. She planted a soft kiss on your head and switched on the tv to watch a movie, turning down the volume so it wouldn't fully wake you. It wasn't until the end of the movie that you woke up when you heard Natasha mumbling something while eating ice cream. You listened closely to find she was imitating the characters on the tv screen as the movie plays. "Hey, Nat, who are you talking to?" You already knew she wasn't talking to anyone but you loved to tease her.

"Oh uhm, no one."

"I'm just teasing you, babe. What are you watching anyway?"

"Moonraker, I really like it."

"Yeah, I can tell." You smiled up at her, stealing some ice cream before leaning your head on her shoulder and watching the end of the movie with her.

Over the next two weeks, you and Yelena became very good friends. She joined your little friend group which consisted of you, Peter and Wanda. The four of you had caused a lot of chaos around the compound by playing pranks on everyone.

*Flashback 1*

You caught Bucky sleeping on the sofa, he looked peaceful and Yelena had this amazing idea to hide his metal arm and in its place, have Peter use his webs to stick a strap on to him. Wanda stood guard, making sure no one caught you. Yelena had arm hiding duty: she took the arm, running to the training room and hid it in Steve's locker. You ran to your room, going into the bathroom where Natasha was bathing using a bath bomb you gave her. "Hey, why don't you join me?"

"Give me like 5 minutes!" You gave your girlfriend a quick kiss, went and grabbed a strap from the wardrobe and ran back to Bucky. You held it in place while Peter secured it to Bucky with his webs. After that, the four of you went about your business as if nothing happened. You went back to bathe with Nat and just as she finished rinsing soap from your back, an 'emergency' meeting was called. Immediately, you knew what it was for. As did Peter, Wanda and Yelena but everyone else rushed down. There were many questions and a lot of laughter at the sight but after checking the CCTV, Tony confirmed it was the four of you and made you apologise. "I'll have the strap back now, please." Bucky looked at you.

"Yeah, get me my arm first and I'll think about it." You retrieved the arm and laughed to find that Yelena had stuck Captain America stickers all over it. Giving it back to him, he also laughed and gave you back your strap. "Never do that again or I will murder the four of you." You all nodded and everyone got back to what they had been doing.

*Flashback 2*

Everyone had gone on a mission and you had been given the task of staying back with Yelena since she was still pretty new. After a while the both of you had become bored. Yelena wanted to play a little joke on the team and remembered how you were extremely good at hacking and had amazing tech skills. "Hey, Y/N?"