Bellriver

Rimuru POV

I was sitting on my throne a World Class Item .. well I don't know what that item is good for but I don't really care about that. But from here on I could look over all floors we have and watch over our Guildmembers in little windows.

'I am kinda feel like beeing that one Security guy in Movies that is only watching those Security Cameras' I thought and sighed. 

My Scythe was floating next to my thone and I looked at Luminous and Testarossa. "And you guys don't want to go anywhere ?" I asked and both declined. 

"I am happy on your side Master" both said in union 'Did they practiced that ?' Then Momonga returned with the Materials for the Teleportation Rings. 

"Rimuru I have everything for thosse Rings exact 50 of each so we can make 50 and give all 42 Members one .. the others I would store in our treasury." He said 

"That's good , I saw you also created a Npc he is kinda .. special" I said 

"Hehe yeah .. I am sorry for that but he can shape change ino every member of Ainz Ooal Gown" He said and I smiled "Okay , then give me those things please" 

/Ciel please use these materials and the Blacksmith Skill to make Rings with the Skill to Teleport inside Nazzarick and our treasury/ 

/Yes Master/ Then I consumed all the things Momonga brought me and forged 50 Rings of Ainz Ooal Gown.

"Golden Rings hm? they look good" Momonga said 

'Of course they would look good after all Ciel made them' I thought and handed them over to Momonga I didn't need one of these but stilltook one. 

"Tell the others that they are doing a great job" I said and Momonga nodded and left. 

'Argh what should I do now ?' I thought and looked bored at the throne room 'Mhh I should rais flags of the Members here' And so I took my Gold and created 42 Banner my Banner was positioned above the throne and the others on the right and left side of the room.

Albedo follwed me but never spoke a word of course because she is a simple Npc .. no even simpler then a simple Npc but Luminous and Testarossa looked suprised. 

"Hooo I see Master" Testarossa mentioned 

"Mhh that looks good but I would change the stone color to Black and Grey also I would ad some gold in the furniture" Luminous said 

"I see Luminous you are right" I said 

/Ciel please do what Luminous just said , use my entire Gold for it/

/Of course Master using the Editing System infusing Gold.. Finished/ She said and the room was edited I looked at awe 

'Even in that you can beat me' I thought 

/Fufu Master can praise me more/ She said with an smug face , I ignored that. 

After I finished the last floor the Throne Room I sat down again looking at the other Floors and Guildmembers. I have never spoken with everyone personally but everyone agreed and respect me as their King. 

'They must be  really good Humans' I thought and smiled , but then suddenly one of them logged out .. no this simbol means he lost connection ? And that even when the world they are living in is so advanced ? 

/Ciel what happened to him/ I asked 

/According to my analyisis of the other world He died in an Accident caused by the Megacompanys in his world/ Ciel said

/What? Bellriver was killed ?/ I asked shocked 

/Affirmativ./ 

'Shit .. well I didn't liked his avatar but he was in intellegent person and very realistic it would be a great loss .. well he is one of my Guildmembers .. I need to save him'