NPC's

Rimuru POV

After we cleared the Boss and my Guild now has occupied this World Dungeon The Great Tomb of Nazzarick we held a meeting .. all 41 Members and me the Guil King were present .. In this meeting we spoke about our future plans. 

"I think we all need to reach Level 100" HeroHero said and the others nodded 

"That's right HeroHero but I think first we should plan how we build up Nazzarick , right Rimuru?" Momonga said and all looked at me. 

"That's right we should plan all out of course we don't have the money yet to build everything up but at least we can plan it" I said 

"Mhh he is right after all this will be our Base , without a good base we can do nothing" Peroronchino said 

"Then what do you guys think we should do ?" Chagama asked and I smiled 

"Let's make the maximum of 10 Floors , The 10th Floor should be the Throne Room , The 9th Room there should be our privat rooms and meeting room and the others we can build up like one floor with a lake , one like Hell one like a Frozen Continent etc." I said 

"Rimuru sure is a great Leader , I exactly thought of the same" someone said

"Mhh I like that Idea" Momonga said "But we need a lot of Money for that"

I nodded "That's right but that's not all , We all will create one NPC , that will increase our defense .. Of course it is forbidden to make Human NPC"

"Who would like to have a Human NPC anyways" Touch Me said 

"He is right" Chagama cheered , I smiled they all are cheerfull about building this Base. 

"Then when we are all the same opinion that we will make 10 Floors then I will create them now" I said and no one said something against it so I invested a hell out of Gold to create four more floors.

It gave an earthquake and then we saw a Portal to the 7th Floor.

"Seems like it worked" one said 

"Then next one is your NPC , I will give you guys 3 Days time to create them because It's really difficulty with all the settings that are needed , I will go down to the 10th Floor , we will see us again in three Days." I said and they nodded but i realized I had forget something.

"One more Time we can Invest 2.750 Level in the NPC's I will make two NPC with Level 100 , then I want 10 More NPC's as floor Guardians that are Level 100. The rest you need to clarify among yourselves , I am looking forward too your NPC's we see us guys" I said wile walking to the portal. 

As I arrived at the 10th Floor it was already build up as a little floor with a long way to the first Room which should be the last defensiv line before the Throne Room , then I enteres the Throne room and there was the throne placed which we got as reward I sat down on it and then Looked at the NPC creation board. 

'You need to write down the personality yourself?' I thought a bit annoid because these two I want to summon don't have a simple personality. 

/Master we can just infuse their souls into the two bodies you already created then this board will copy the soul and write down their personality/ Ciel said to me.

/Ciel you are really a live saver/ I said

/You can praise me more Master/ she said , I giggled 

/But are you sure you don't want to be one of these NPC's ?/ 

/No master I want to see everythin through your eyes and I am feeling better here then in a Clone/ she said and blushed a bit

/Hooo? Is Ciel blushing right now?/ I giggled