The Adventure begins

Human Players Group POV

"Did you noticed that this one NPC is not talking to Humans?" said the Leader 

"Yeah .. maybe he has no Quests at all?" said a warrior

"i saw him talking to some Heteromorphic Race Players .. i think he is only a NPC for the Monsters." said another one

"Maybe we can get something nice when we kill him after all he can be a monster to? No one saw his face once" the Leader said and his eyes glowed 

"Mhh.. i don't know if we can beat him" the 4th and last Team member said 

"We are two Level 15 and two Level 20 Players we should win a 4 vs 1" the warrior mentioned 

"Let's follow him today" the Leader said and the Party Members nodded.

"Let's kill this damn Monster!" they shouted in union

Rimuru POV

I have waited a few days and watched the Clan members window to lock at the Level of them, i must say they level quick Momonga is already Level 20 , i really want to see how he will look when he is Level 100. 

'We should hunt for World Items , after all they are powerful enough to close a level gap of 5-10 Level when it comes to strengh i guess' 

I then walked towards Momonga's current location , i can hear that some People are following me. I ignored them for now .. at this moment it shouldn't give someone stronger than me anyways. 

'They followed me now for 2 Hours they really are carefully hm? Or are they know that I'll meet with Monster Players and are waiting for that?' 

I thought and looked back 'I guess i should stop them now'

"You guys now that it is rude to follow someone?" i asked and four Human Players stept out of the bushes. 

"So the NPC noticed us huh?" 

"Maybe we should just kill him already" 

'Why are Humans always like this?' i sighed and looked at them.

"You are to weak to kill me , go now and I'll spare your lives" I said with a cold voice

"He sure talks big" 

"Let's do our standart taktik" 

'Well don't blame me after you diesd and Lost 5 Levels , i've warned you' i thought and activated Demonic Slime Haki.

"Ehhh what's this ? It's so strong?" 

"Be carfull this is a Debuffing skill !!" 

Well it already was to late , i've put my sword out of the Inventory and dashed towards them . You think i did nothing while i was waiting the past few days ? Haha of course not i was training the Swordsmanship Hakuro trained me after all i need to get good Chain attacks for the Critical Hit bonus. 

I first attacked the Level 15 Wizzard of them because they can be a pain in the ass of course he had no chance against someone in close range fights and so i slaughtered him with only 2 Hits. Ciel said me that they can't see blood but for me this is a real world so i see Blood and the Insides of Humans .. it really is brutal but I am used to this. 

"Let me be the front ! You guys are attacking him after i baited him!" 

'Huh thanks for shouting your taktik idiot' i thought and infused my Lightning magic with my sword after all he has a Shield i need to brake but he is only Level 15 so it won't be hard.