Chapter 1- Invitation

(Characters in this story can change between two forms.)

August 4th 2018, I was upstairs in my room until I heard someone call for me. "Yo sis! The Mel Dorado Show is bouta start!" Boost yelled from downstairs. "I'm comin' I'm comin'" I yelled back running down the stairs. I hopped onto the couch with my brothers, Boost, DJ, Wingo and Snot Rod to watch the Mel Dorado Show.

Mel was talking about a race competition similar to the World Grand Prix in three classic "Round the house" Racetracks, International Racers are allowed to compete, famous racer Lightning McQueen would be competing as well. "Dude, this looks fun" I said to the boys, "Yeah, it does." DJ agreed. "Wonder what the prize is?" Snot Rod asked before sneezing, "Winner gets $50,000 and a special International Winner's Trophy!" Mel shouted excitedly from the TV.

DJ's jaw dropped, "Fifty thousand dollars??" "Damn!" Boost exclaimed, "That's a lot of cash." Wingo said surprised. "Sis, you should compete in this race." Snot Rod suggested, the other boys agreed. "Hmm.." I thought about it for a minute, "Well, it does look fun and the prize is quite a lot sooooo..." the boys looked at me with somewhat pleading faces, "I'll do it!" I said with a big smile. "Yes!!" the boys cheered. "I think we should start packing so we won't have to rush tomorrow." I told them, "Good idea." Wingo replied. I picked up my phone to call two other brothers, I wanna bring them along, "Mind if I bring some company?" I asked Boost first, "Yeah, no problem!" he shouted from his room. I called a younger brother and an older brother; Jaydon and Leo, Jay is a Blue Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Leo is a black and yellow Dodge Viper. "Ayo, you two wanna come to a race? The prize is $50,000!" I asked both of them, "Sure why not, sounds fun." They answered, "Cool, get to packing, we're leaving for Tokyo tomorrow at 8:00 am." I continued, the boys agreed and went to pack.

August 5th 2011, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and stretched "Better get ready early" I said to myself getting up from my bed. I soon went to wake the others up to get ready. "Rise and shine Sleepyheads" I said knocking on their doors, " We can't be late boys we need to catch our flight to Tokyo." I said. A while after we got ready, I got a notification on my phone, it was a voice note from Jaydon "Hey so, Leo and I are almost at the airport, see you guys there." It said.

We had a quick breakfast and I ran back upstairs to make sure I had everything, "Jacket check, helmet check...seems like I have everything" I took my case and ran back downstairs. "You boys got everything?" I asked running back down the stairs, "yup!" the boys replied. "Cool, let's go then, Jaydon and Leo would be waiting" I said to them.

We went outside, locked the doors and turned into our cars. Boost turned to his Purple Modified Mitsubishi Eclipes equipped with Boost Tanks, DJ is now a Blue 2004 Scion XB with a built in subwoofer, Wingo is a Multicolored Modified Nissan Silvia with bright lights and a very tall ladder like spoiler, Snot Rod is an Orange Plymouth Barracuda with a big supercharger on his hood and I am now a Red Chevy Corvette C6R well equipped for racing.

The luggage is now in our trunks so we started driving our way to the airport. We drove quite a while crossing speed limits until we spotted a couple of police cars, we slowed down to a halt, The police didn't seem to notice. "Oh, I'm not looking forward to getting speeding tickets today." Wingo whispered, " We can use the escape route that cuts off on the highway, it's not too far back, it'll be faster too." Boost suggested, " We can just reverse until we're there." I said. They obeyed so we reversed and passed though the escape route. We created this route to escape from cops when street racing, it's pretty useful. We soon ended up on the highway, there were barely any cars so we drove to our destination at frightening speeds. Soon, we arrived at the airport and went to meet Leo and Jaydon.