~Izuku's Past~

This whole story is about Izuku's past so you must be wondering why, do you actually now his past..

July 15th 3:27 AM

A screaming woman was about to give birth to an amazing twins their names would be Izuku and Izumi Midoriya. The woman was only 24 at the time but her name was Inko Midoriya and sne wore on her life to look after her babys as if it was the most precious thing in the world and she did just that!

 The woman was only 24 at the time but her name was Inko Midoriya and sne wore on her life to look after her babys as if it was the most precious thing in the world and she did just that!

(Izumi is being scanned)

Young Izuku throwing a tantrum

It started when Izuku and Izumi Midoriya  first stepped foot into real life! Izuku just happened to cry all the time whereas Izumi would be smiling all the time! Inko was a multi tasking mother for her baby's. If one of her baby's needed something she wouldn't stop until they got it.

"Ma'am," the doctor cried holding Izumi.

"Yes, Doctor Itsuku?" Inko replied and baby Izuku began wailing again.

"This baby will have pigment behind her left eye and her leg going up until the top her her theighs" she cried handing Izumi to her.

"That's okay, i'll love her as if she is a princesses!" Inko blurted with a massive smile on her face.

By the time they were toddlers, Izuku had hair to his neck and it was put in bunches on his head, whereas Izumi had wispy hair to her shoulders. Izumi's pigment had set behind her eyes and legs.

Hi guys would you prefer shorter chapters but 3-4 of them in a week.

Also I have covid-19 :( xx