A new Start

I walk up to wear the crying comes from I don't think it's a villain.. I turn my head to wear the noise is and I see a small child. He has dark hair, black eyes and he is wearing some sort of red hat. As soon as I approach the child he uses his quirk, making water spray in my face.
"What's your name..?" I ask softly..
"Kota.." he growls. I open my mouth and cry out " come with me Kota!"
He gets up but still doesn't trust me.. I walk back to UA and we go inside. Class 1A -my class- are outside training they all gasp when they see my walk back into UA. I see Kacchan he is running at me and so is half the class. They grasp me and Kota in a tight hug, Kota seems to not like this and uses his quirk to push them away.

23 minutes later...

Me and Kota are walking back to were papa and dad live. I knock on the door.. Eri answers it she looks up wide eyed and screams "IZUKU YOUR BACK..!" She jumps on top of me and hugs me tight. I see Kota at the corner of my eye blushing. Eri gets off me and goes to see Kota questioning him and playing with his hair. Dad ( Mr Aizawa) comes running and shouts "ERI ARE YOU OK..!"
He sees me and his mouth drops he brings me into a tight hug too. Now papa is out and he doesn't speak he just hugs me too..

5 minutes later

I sit on the sofa and explain to papa and dad what happened and how Mom helped me.
"So you found this Kota kid while you were coming back to UA..?" Dad asks.
"Yup" I reply cheerfully.
"Anyways Katsuki is waiting for you at the river so you should get changed and go" papa explains to me.

After Changing

I have now started walking to the river and I now wondered how come I got my quirk now and not when I was 4.. Maybe I'm late bloomer oh I don't know.. I have know spotted Kacchan, I start running to him. As soon as I reach him he braces me into a tight hug.
"So Kacchan you wanted to see me..?"
"Zuzu umm so I have known you for almost 13 years and umm.."

"Will you be my boyfriend.."