"DEKU BEHIND YOU "

"D-deku your face.. there's so many scars, what happened..?" the blonde boy cried. Deku's eyes widened " Kacchan is that you!" Bakugou Katsuki nodded as his eyes filled with big glossy tears, he stood up and ran to give Deku a hug. The class was wide eyed as they had never seen Bakugou be nice to someone. Deku sobbed into the UA blazer he was wearing.
" Auntie Inko said you had died.. how.." Bakugou cried. Deku sighed and began speaking "she lied and abused me for ten years until she was arrested and I was adopted!" Bakugou stood their in shock, wordless until Deku spoke " Kacchan it's alright.." After that day Deku and Bakugou spent more time together..
2 weeks later
"Hey Kacchan do you want to come with me to the field..?" Deku asked with a big smile on his scar filled face.
"Ok!" They started walking to the field of UA and stopped suddenly as Deku whispered "this doesn't feel right kacchan..."
"I agree!" Bakugou started sweating making his hands blow up with small but silent explosions. They walked across the field looking left to right and right to left.
"Something's about to happen I know it.." Deku muttered loud enough for Kacchan to hear.
( ALARM VILLAN ATTACK )
"VILLANS" Bakugou shouted, sweating more to make his explosions the size of large blanket.
"DEKU BEHIND YOU" Bakugou yelled loudly.
"Huh, KACCHAN!" Deku screamed as he fell back into the purple portal! Aizawa came out. Bakugou screamed. Deku had been captured...