A Change Of Blood

Mrs Midoriya's POV:

So it's been 2 weeks and I'm waiting outside of UA.
"IZUKU.." I call out nervously.. What if this is a set up no Izuku I trust him. I see a young girl crying for help, I then spot Izuku and Tomura I run up to them and hug them both.
"Oh my dear IZUKU, TOMURA ARE YOU BOTH OK!" I yell looking at their bruised faces. I accidentally pull tables and chairs towards me floating loads of objects at once. I see the pro heros start running towards me.. wait is that "KATSUKI!" He runs up to me and shouts "LEAVE IZUKU ALONE!" I look at him and open my arms and softly ask "hug.." His ears become glossy with tears as he runs up to me and we hug.. The recovery girl comes walking slowly sighing she kisses both Tomura and Izuku and they are healed.
"Umm excuse me Mirss..?" I turn around and it's that little girl with blue hair and beautiful red eyes..
"Yes..?" I answer her..
"D-d-do you think I c-c-can be a h-h-hero even if I have s-s-scary red eyes..?" she stutters at me. I freeze this is what Izuku asked me many years ago I open my mouth and cry "The best hero in the world sweetheart..!"

In LOV:

Toga's POV:

Do I really enjoy killing people..? I look at the mirror every day asking myself the same question, do i really like killing people..? At first my answer was yes now I'm not sure taking lives from an innocent.. he believed and me and look at what I have become!

*FLASH BACK*
"Katsi can I be a hero like you..?" I asked him..
"Ofcourse Himiko the best one saving innocents!"
"KATSUKI, TOGA DINNER TIME!" Mom called..
I could smell the blood before long I couldn't resist I grabbed the organ that was in the bin and started chewing on it. My parents looked horrified and my brother eyes were wide!
*END OF FLASHBACK*

So do I like killing people. Anyway where is Tomura. I wander down the hauls as I hear master talking to all the LOV members except me. It angers me a bit, so I decide to listen in
"Shigraki had betrayed us to the Izuku boy so go and capture Katsuki Bakugou NOW!"
Wait Katsuki my brother I HAVE TO WARN HIM!