The Last Battle Pt 3

Note from author: I'm so sorry the next part took soooo long. I'd just finished school and if your a girl you'll understand I was going through my period! Lol if your a boy oh lol. Anyways thank you for all the support you have givin to me. By having 143 reads is a dream and has gave me the confidence to write real books when I grow up! But that's a bit far fetched as i'm only 11 years old currently! So yeah this is the Last Part of this brilliant adventure! :( 

I'm going to take a break from this, but I promise you maybe next month or in a couple weeks will be -Abused Deku Au (Next Gen)- but for now you can look at my other stories, Demon Slayer High or The Family Full Of Fear (Afton Family) So sayonara people and enjoy the last chapter!

Bye xx

Eri's POV: 

We surrounded by what seems like villians. I freeze when I see a particular villian, it's Overhaul! 

"Eri it's all your fault!" I hear him say.

I look at him tears forming in my eyes, "GO AWAY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S YOURS!" 

He looks at me angrily and comes running up to me Kota uses his water to get him stay. 

"BRAT!" he screams in anger.

"Shut UP! we are here for the girl and those siblings also that boy I need my quirk back so I can kill him!"

"NOT A CHANCE!" I hear Mr Bakugou scream.

Bakugou's POV:

I'm lying in my room as I here the villian alarm go off I jump out of my bed and me and Uaraka run outside she floats to where she can hear noise and I blast myself. I see Izuku and Kota, Eri with 2 other kids clutching onto Izuku. I land infront of them. Uaraka lands next to me too. We see an ice ramp with 2 peope on it, it's Kirishima and Todoroki! Soon after we see Tsuyu Asui and Izumi Midoriya float over here. Susuki which I think is Izumi's girlfriend arrive with Shigarki and Himiko.

Authors POV:

They circle around Izuku and the kids. 

"Just give them to us and we'll let you live brats!" All For One yells.

"NO!" Katsuki and Himiko yell back.

"Fine this is The Last Battle Battle of UA students!" 

Susuki's POV: 

Two villians are running after me, I use my vines to slow them down by creating a vine wall. I run on my vines and jump into the sky, i'm falling fast SH*T! I'm floating.

"I'd quite like you to stay alive!" Izumi sarcastically.

"Haha very funny joke!" Susuki laughs at her.

Me and Izumi are flying over trees while the 2 villians try to catch us. We break of and one villian follow us 1v1.

A bright spark knocks me in the head and I start bleeding unable to keep my vines from staying up, I fall to the floor.