Bakugou's Story

( This is Bakugou's point of view okay : D)
Last week Zuzu mysteriously died. I miss him so much, I still have the star green bracelet he gave me for my birthday! Mom kept on telling me "it'll be ok.. it'll be ok.." Shortly after Zuzu's death she died due to the shock about the incident. But I can't help and but question myself that she was found dead after visiting Aunt Inko. Apparently she had a heart attack and died but I don't think that's how she died.. I think she saw something that caused her death.. but I guess I'll never know because I can't ask her since she is well.. gone. After Mom died I realised how much I missed her. My dad couldn't hold the grief and pain of losing her so he drove if a cliff on his birthday his last words to me before he committed suicide were " thank you, you'll make an amazing hero.." So after that I decide I'd do anything to become a hero, so that I could give all the credit to my mom and dad. I started to become rude to my classmates and isolate my self from fun activities I was invited to. Isolating myself from people made a huge impact on my mental health making it almost impossible to open myself to a classmate or teacher about my feelings. But seeing what Deku had gone through to get the life he deserved, inspired me to open up more. After all Deku had gone through pain and I had gone through trauma. So he knew how I felt and I knew how he felt which is why I love him...