The Last Battle Pt 2

1 day until the display for Japan. Inko has baked ice tarts and cream custard tarts. Katsuki and Uraraka have told the rest of them what had happened, and they freaked out. They freaked out alot! Eri has been having nightmares but she won't tell anyone what their about so no-one can help her deal with them. Izuku is secrectly dealing with migraines and is struggling to walk and see, he keeps bashing into objects. Katsuki won't come out off his room, he is still feeling worthless about what Mina said. Uraraka won't leave her room either not even for food or water! Izumi has an infection called Cariascics making her unable to speak, so she's taken sick leave and won't been in the display sadly. 

Shoto starts walking down the corridor he has just finished his last class. He passes his brother and Hawks and says good morning. He is holding a book called fire transformation and how to do it. He's concentrating on reading the book while hes is walking and crashes into someone. He lands on their chest his book lying on his head. He slowly opens his eyes as the other person opens their eyes. Their eyes meet. 

Shoto's POV:

I'm walking I see my brother and Hawks and say good morning. I'm reading a book called fire transformation and how to do it. I was reading it while walking and I crash into someone. My eyes clasped closed the book open on my head. I slowly open my eyes and I look down to see...

KIRISHIMA!! 

I'M LYING ON KIRISHIMA! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!? I blush madly and crawl off him as we help each over up. 

"Sorry.." I mutter and pick up my book before looking down at the floor bright red. 

"It's okay Todoroki" he murmers happily with a big smile.

I watch him staighten his hair slowly when he finished doing it he smiled at me and asks "are you ok?"

I nod and start walking away, i'm still blushing madly, i'm still bright red. He looks confused and starts running after me, he puts his hands to my face and asks me "are you feeling well do you have a fever since your bright red?"

"I'm fine K-k-k-kirishima.." I stutter my head in my hands embarrassed. I'm so red I look like a tomato!

Eri's POV:

I know I should be practicing for the show but i've been so hung up on finding out who my mom is! Ugh it's driving me insane that I cannot figure out who and where my mom lives. If I do ever meet her I want to ask her why she gave me away and does she regret it now.. I've decided Mrs Midoriya, I want her to be my proper guardian, FOREVER! Mrs Midoriya is SO nice! I'm on my way to school i'm with Kota. We walk through the gates and we see 2 anxious looking kids. We decide to walk up to them.

"Hello are you okay" I ask softly as Kota scratches the back of his neck.

They nod.

"I'm Eri and this is Kota what's your names?" 

"Katsuma and Mahoro" the girl tells us sternly her hat pulled over her face.

As the day progresses we end up inviting them to UA, I think it's Katsuma's dream to be a hero! When we are walking towards the crossing, when we see a white haired man tap Mahoro on the shoulder, "going somewhere are we huh?"

I saw Mahoro's eyes widen as she cried "WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

Katsuma had already burst into tears and was sobbing on my shoulder. We stood their awkwardly as he was pulling Mahoro and Katsuma away but we were stopping him. He kept doing it until Mr Izuku came and asked what was the problem and took us all away.

"Mahoro why was that man scaring you and Katsuma?" Izuku asked.

"H-h-he attacked Daddy and me and Katsuma g-got on a b-b-boat and ended up here" Mahoro stuttered.

Me  and Kota decided to tell the our backstorys too.

"So my quirk is Rewind and they were testing on me for some anti quirk drug the man who was ment to look after me abused and cut deep wounds into me!" I told them their mouth gwaping sorrowfully.

"I was attacked by villian muscular" Kota made his speaking short.

Izuku's POV: 

God my migraine. I've never had any thing so severe that could make me feel like I could actually die.

"GAAAH!" I scream out something has shot me, I thump to the floor as the children squeeze me trying to wake me. All I see with my eyelid before it closes is Villians lots of villians.

"Run no-" 

Word count: 800