i got this

"Toms!" Wilbur, otherwise known as willow, screeches from downstairs,Tommy groans knowing how this will go,he'll go downstairs get told he looks like shit,eat breakfast,talk about a stupid mission and finally he gets left to himself on the couch,watching whatever shitty show was on.

"COMING!!" he gives a war cry like yell, enough to be heard ten streets down.

He treks down the stairs,albeit sloppily,taking in the plethora of pictures hung down the stair well,that he has became extremely familiar with.Once he got to the bottom of the brown carpeted stair case,he wobbles over to the kitchen island.

"G'mornin." He mumble, after his yawn is finished, "you look shit!" Wilbur points out, the brown hair male stares at him with faux disgust, "wil!" Phil says, while hitting him lightly with the back of his hand.

"Nice to see you guys too." He trails away to the cabinets above the stove, "we got any frosted flakes left?" Tommy asks, " no,considering you ate them all,I swear that's an addiction" techno cuts in; his long thick hair still messily placed into a low ponytail,clearly not caring about the stray hairs that trailed to his forehead.

"Kay! Guess I'll have basic ass cherios." Tommy complains, as he grabs milk from the fridge,moving along to the cuboard yet again to get a bowl only to move back to the cereal.

"That was so uncoordinated,you could be done that in a better order." Techno points out,his monotone voice faltering for a moment then putting back up the wall of an unreadable face. "You do not tell big man Tommy how to function!I'll have you know I do everything right!" Tommy stands up for his pride, mostly to boost his far too big ego.

"Boy's," Phil starts, cutting off the argument that was about to flare up"Tommy,you have a mission today. " he finishes, "but he's a wittle bawby!" Wilbur mocks, earning a jab to the stomach.

"Wil,you're jealous at my mass amounts of wives,bet yeah that's ok what time?"

"Half four,don't be late,I'll hand you the files once breakfast is over.

-------

" alright that should have all the information you need on there. " Phil states,Tommy nods while picking up the files Phil out on the oak table.

"alright,I'll go take a look at them right now." Tommy exhales, starting his journey to his room.

"No fucking way."

The file he picks up displays:

Purpled
To be killed October 26th-28th
To be killed anyway you wish
Pay 350k

Purpled.

The purpled!

Purpled as in the famous singer?

Who has anything against him and his band!?!

Whatever.
I'll do it
___________

456 words
Really short chapter for a really tired person!

Next chapters probably an information chapter.(those take longer to write than actual chapters.)
sorry for any spelling mistakes!!!
REMINDER THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC!!!!!